• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's Anthony's current situation?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Hey gang,

I normally hang out over in the Off Topic section, ya know, just riffing. I've failed to keep up with Anthony's current living situation. That screenshot posted just recently seems to show him in an condo of some sort. Any idea where he's living? I'm not asking for his address or anything that'll make me look suspicious, I'm just curious.

God Bless.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Nana was supposedly moving to SC, where his sister lives, but instead he's carved out a rat-hole in some apartment building over near Belmont Park in Long Island. And he'll never leave, either. That's where they'll find his grotesquely uncared for corpse after he dies unnoticed.
He's using the 2.6 mil he gave to that Jew to live like a 20 year old college dropout til he drops dead

I'd rummage through his Twitter for more reportable posts but it's just fucking sad and tiring

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
He lost so much fucking money on that shit hole, to turn around and pay a giant loan off.
Just the money he sank heating that fucking pool, the ac, mining Bitcoin after the hash rates went to shit. Having to replace the entire HVAC before the Jew would pay. $60k to Joe and Dawn for 20 years each, 2.4 mil that's what he got after the fees

Buying at the fucking top, adding those stupid useless wop pillars, paying Keith's wife to retardedly decorate those unused rooms, every compound party and cleanup, fucking velociraptor. Selling at the bottom during COVID flight out of the city.

No equity to pass into his non existent children. All he ever accomplished was raping a couple of underaged girls, and sex with sue lightning, which he also paid for. Weekend fmty cost like $10K per day, and he booked sue multiple times, including stays at start hotel

A true greasy fucking nigger wop

Snake

Just the money he sank heating that fucking pool, the ac, mining Bitcoin after the hash rates went to shit. Having to replace the entire HVAC before the Jew would pay. $60k to Joe and Dawn for 20 years each, 2.4 mil that's what he got after the fees

Buying at the fucking top, adding those stupid useless wop pillars, paying Keith's wife to retardedly decorate those unused rooms, every compound party and cleanup, fucking velociraptor. Selling at the bottom during COVID flight out of the city.

No equity to pass into his non existent children. All he ever accomplished was raping a couple of underaged girls, and sex with sue lightning, which he also paid for. Weekend fmty cost like $10K per day, and he booked sue multiple times, including stays at start hotel

A true greasy fucking nigger wop
He also had his faggot yard dug up to bury a gigantic oil tank since White trash LI was always losing power, so he had to nigger rig a generator. And who could forget he would keep his pool heated all throughout the winter. So that was at least a decade of $50,000 at least in electric every year.

Opie on the other hand could get more than he paid for his dumb condo.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Nana was supposedly moving to SC, where his sister lives, but instead he's carved out a rat-hole in some apartment building over near Belmont Park in Long Island. And he'll never leave, either. That's where they'll find his grotesquely uncared for corpse after he dies unnoticed.
Karma is coming for Nana. Hes gonna suffer like mama.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
You know, I’ve sat here and made fun of the Nana Cumia bottom feeders for years. People like Joe, Keith, Fred from Brooklyn, etc. Now reading through some of the awful decisions Nana made as they stood by and leeched every single dollar or free drink they possibly could out of him for decades, I almost think they were the Alpha Pests.

Fawk