• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's a memorable dream you've had?

G

Could be memorable because it was scary, weird, sexy, etc.

I had a dream about a year ago that I can't get out of my mind. It was ultra-real, like I was actually there in real life. I was sitting in a movie theatre, and the guy from Son of the Mask came dancing around the corner, and moving towards me. He looked exactly like he did here, blue suit, same expression:

sonofthemask.jpg

He was singing "You're just too good to be true, can't take my mind off you..." and it was disturbing in a way.

[MEDIA=youtube]RricMrulSXg[/MEDIA]

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
gregg opie put this website up hiss asshole and Space Edge's alts started bursting from the colonic tissue like a trypophobic night mare

My grandfather died of a heart attack long before I was born, even my dad was only a kid when he died.
I had an incredibly vivid dream where a young version of him was at the dinner table with us and he was sweating, out of breathe, and showing tell tale signs of a heart attack, but we all just carried on and ignored it while he sat there suffering.

I think about that dream a lot