• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s a good interest rate for bank savings today?

Forum Clout
Not bonds or investments or anything, just standard access at any time bank savings accounts.

What is the good interest rate now? I feel like I’m being fawkin mother fawked by these guys tbchwy.

Pat is boring and fat, if you have a problem with the location of this post then

Amex and Discover are offering like 4.35 or so, but that may be yearly yield, so 4% or so rate.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
If you have enough saved where earing single digit interest makes any practical difference you might as well just get tbills that offer you over 5% atm. Just dont be one of those larpers who spend hours "optimizing" their investment strategy with 15k in total savings

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If you have enough saved where earing single digit interest makes any practical difference you might as well just get tbills that offer you over 5% atm. Just dont be one of those larpers who spend hours "optimizing" their investment strategy with 15k in total savings

Nah I don’t wanna optimise it or invest, just want it sat collecting a little sumthing sumthing, just a taste.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Don't forget that when they lend it to niggers it's also at 30%. It's like printing money every lent dollar doubles in 5 years including inflation and what they pay when borrowed at market rights not just the lender of last resort. The Jews sure do have us fucked.

Reminder : the bar for a black person to be considered a national hero is being a violent drug addict who hurts women and appearing to be be killed by police.

They consider working at all as some kind of God like action. If they just don’t murder their child they call Pepsi Marijuana Robinson people like Eric Hildeman will always worship them.