Whatever happened to spic rick? (JDA)

G

Here's his "excuse"

kkk.jpg

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
He's too involved in social media and all that shit for my liking, but other than that, I don't really know or care about him.

I could kind of understand if he had a cartoon avatar of himself that was a younger, thinner, better looking version of him. It would still be super pathetic and gay af but you could understand it "Oh, he used to kind of look like that, got fat and longs for his heyday. Sad but understandable."

But that cartoon is of a totally different person. It's not just the cheeks and jawline, shit that fatness changes, the nose the eyebrows. It's a different guy. What's his deal?

F3091-D81-5-E8-E-4-BD0-8-D44-D4196537-F1-AA.jpg

3-E61217-D-DAB6-4-ACD-ACDE-231-A37-C39-E77.jpg

damn i never really think these things through. i'll try that approach next time some faggot comes around

What would it cost someone in Amazon cards for one of these N-Word Passes? Hypothetically speaking.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
he tried posting once about it and i told him off idk what thread it was in
TYFYS.

He had some post a while back - "Hey, Shit-Tier Gaming Site are doing a story on X, and they need your stories - so send them to me!" and it turned out he was freelancing for them and wanted us to write his article for him. I'm assuming he split his payment for that with his contributors, like a white person would.

Also, to save you watching his video, he's reporting on these two stories:
  1. Fat autistic tranny gets drunk at Gencon, starts groping and kissing girls; girls are too autistic to tell him to fuck off.
  2. Gencon pretend fat, autistic tranny is a woman for internet points, billet him with an actual woman; fat autistic tranny gets rapey. Luckily his dick doesn't work and girl is saved. Gencon should probably talk to their insurers, see if there's an "enabling rape" clause in their policy.

Last edited:

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
I could kind of understand if he had a cartoon avatar of himself that was a younger, thinner, better looking version of him. It would still be super pathetic and gay af but you could understand it "Oh, he used to kind of look like that, got fat and longs for his heyday. Sad but understandable."

But that cartoon is of a totally different person. It's not just the cheeks and jawline, shit that fatness changes, the nose the eyebrows. It's a different guy. What's his deal?
Nacho cheese, chorizo, and Mexican lager fat