Whatcha doin' up, Pat?

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
6289C797-EC47-418D-8FDD-6FC87C376520.jpeg

The Anus. A sexual frontier. I tried to picture clusters of shit as they moved through the colon. What did they look like? Sausages, pepperoni? Were the spermatozoa like salad dressing? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day I got in...

View attachment 67323
The Anus. A sexual frontier. I tried to picture clusters of shit as they moved through the colon. What did they look like? Sausages, pepperoni? Were the spermatozoa like salad dressing? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day I got in...
hmmm, I have to take a headshot and I need a pose. I know, I’ll smush my hand against my face so that all my face fat rolls upward and makes my eye socket look like a cellulite dimple on a morbidly obese persons ass. That’ll show off my watch I bought at walmart too.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
hmmm, I have to take a headshot and I need a pose. I know, I’ll smush my hand against my face so that all my face fat rolls upward and makes my eye socket look like a cellulite dimple on a morbidly obese persons ass. That’ll show off my watch I bought at walmart too.
The photographer was just trying to find a way to hide those chins, child.