• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What you listen to while surfing the web thread

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

i scroll past user after user, pondering if they'll ever reach my intellect.. heh, guess not, nights out, folks.
7b9b9a8dd4d1597f12f8e0d405a1b64f.jpg

G

Listening to this at the moment [MEDIA=youtube]rGxJ3YlrsQU[/MEDIA]

The album Miami Virtual by Dan Mason is good if you wanna get weird. Look up his live mixes on YouTube if want some douche loffs.
[MEDIA=youtube]b8h7TtMWku4[/MEDIA]

Is this fucking faggot for real? I can't listen to music if the artist sucks. I have favorite bands who I refuse to look up any info of the musicians because I don't want it ruined.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!

Is this fucking faggot for real? I can't listen to music if the artist sucks. I have favorite bands who I refuse to look up any info of the musicians because I don't want it ruined.

Lol, no idea. Don't know much else about him other than he seems obsessed with mid-80's to early 90's aesthetic all around.