• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would you want to do to be the first person to do that thing... in space!?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Me: I'd have sex with a transexual.

Not because I want to do that. But someone has probably already been the first person to have sex in space, so you have to think outside the box here to be the first person to do it.

But, you are literally the first person to do that in all of human history (in space) so it's worth taking this question seriously.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Take a dump and then try to catch it mid air with a copy of Pig’s book, then post it here in combination with the first bro Joe gif sent from orbit

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Text Patrick.

“Hey Rick, astronaut here. I’m on the moon and even from here I can see your gut”

“No stlaker, you are not on the moon. You are not an astronaut. What you are is a clinically obsessed criminal facing many years in prison for your felony crimes against my family.”
"Here are my wife's Latin beefers in space, and she called you a fat pendejo."