• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What would Pat need to do to win you over?

What would Pat need to do to win you over?

• Start taking steroids and become an actual actual tough guy, bareknuckel bar fighting champion.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deliver the final punch and send all atalkers to federal jail.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I understand it’s a poll so you must pick one, however I feel there should be an all of the above option. That being said, he can’t do anything. I’ve had my fill of this fat faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He has committed to being a shitty person. Nothing will change that he ran away from being a father but spends everyday tweeting like the moral police when he is worse than almost anyone he tweets about. I couldnt imagine not trying to protect your own child during a one a century pandemic. He would rather take photos of his shitty garden and demand jail for anyone that questions him. Im just watching him fail on a daily basis.

Forum Clout
I want him to do a series of live stream AMAs, no holds barred, address Big Jon stealing his wife, his ugly wifes lesbo rumors, sweet little Annabelle. Let's just air it all out and potentially find some middle ground

But no, he his frightened of his past.

G

To everyone who thinks Pat would be doing a service to his daughter by wanting to be in her life have you seen the people he hangs out with? One of his best friends takes photos of half naked children. The same worthless fuck that helped weaponize the DMCA system against the old sub.

Getting a normal job? What could this fucking asshat even contribute to society much less his own household? He can’t perform physical labor in the shape he’s in. He has no higher education. It’s almost like all of us are better off if we just allow his wife to continue carrying his ginormous load.

As for paying respect to The King of Comedy... that ship has sailed.