What would Opie and Anthony have to do to win you back?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Opie - embrace the (hilarious) cake stomp and the fact it went viral multiple times, and stop trying to pretend he doesn't want to be edgy when it was his superpower.

Anthony - apologize to Opie for being such a back-stabbing faggot and trying to use Norton as leverage, for going online making fake names to bash Opie, etc. and wasting airtime on boring politics shit when the show was meant to be dumb small talk with dark humor and the occasional shock jock stunt

Norton - stay off the O&A reunion when it takes place. Please rot away at sirius with Sam Roberts and promptly pass away. Nobody cares.

I love Opie & Anthony. I will kill for them. I will die for them. This is a direct threat to any O&A detractors.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I would forgive them both if the below conditions were met

1. Anthony admits he’s basically talentless outside of impressions, movie quotes, and one liners.

2. Opie does a podcast with Lynsi to explain the Bam Margera situation

3. Commit at least one show a week to burying Jim Norton, including an expose on the Jäegermeister incident

4. Monthly Jocktober of Jim and Sam

5. Apologize to Terry Clifford

Last edited:
G

kkkk.jpg

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
Jim needs to be involved in some kind of scandal, something newsworthy where he gets cancelled and SXM fires him. But whatever it is, he can kind of justify it. With nowhere else to turn, he crawls back to Anthony a pissed off little cunt bitter over his rejection from the mainstream. If mean Jimmy comes back, funny Anthony comes back.

Opie was the third wheel towards the end, let the two little hens snicker at each other's jokes and make 70s tv references.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Didn’t think you could possibly be more of a lazy, low effort, lackluster contributor to the funny. But with this post, you’ve established yourself as a world class dunderhead. Please crack one joke. We’re dying of humor starvation from you.
Dude, Opie and Dopie's over. Its like you expecting your nigger father to come back with those Newports, it aint happenin.