What would happen if we abruptly stopped talking about and communicating with Pat

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
He set the bar so high (or low) that it takes something exceptionally retarded to get our attention now. This past 6 months he has been outed as Tourque Wheeler, had a naked public freakout that was recorded by strangers and given to somebody here, he's been caught sending horrible messages to people through their contact forms, that dude he has a crush on called him "kiddo" and embarrassed him in front of the other blue hairs, he looked fat sweaty and gay on the local news, his lesbian wife left him, he was completely ignored during the tranny riots against kiwi farms, somehow even more pedophiles showed up in his orbit....plus a bunch of other shit I'm sure I forgot. He has experienced more public humiliation in the last 6 months than most people would experience in 10 lifetimes.
and Jocktober starts in two days. Still a lot of meat on the bone this year.

Will Tate

Oven March
He set the bar so high (or low) that it takes something exceptionally retarded to get our attention now. This past 6 months he has been outed as Tourque Wheeler, had a naked public freakout that was recorded by strangers and given to somebody here, he's been caught sending horrible messages to people through their contact forms, that dude he has a crush on called him "kiddo" and embarrassed him in front of the other blue hairs, he looked fat sweaty and gay on the local news, his lesbian wife left him, he was completely ignored during the tranny riots against kiwi farms, somehow even more pedophiles showed up in his orbit....plus a bunch of other shit I'm sure I forgot. He has experienced more public humiliation in the last 6 months than most people would experience in 10 lifetimes.
Don't forget someone dropped a video of Pat getting jerked off by another guy.

He would endlessly post about how he beat the trolls. He would claim victory, and fail utterly to "win" with any form of grace or dignity. Probably a 25 tweet thread about how he did it littered with inaccuracies and diatribes about how law enforcement wouldn't investigate so he dealt with it himself. He would passively insult not only those who mocked him but also those who gave good advice that didn't work (outside of this hypothetical) He would beat his own drum persistently with the intention of rattling everyone who now ignores him back into action. After two weeks of static, he would begin making desperate pleas for attention. He'd post photos of himself about to bite into cock shaped foods hoping for a brotherman to Photoshop it, he will then slowly begin to unravel the truth that he was the one who needed the attention, it gave him purpose and validated all his self aggrandisement. Logan Lynn was kind of the same. He believed we hated him because he'd made it. He was the important one, only a famous person would be mocked by total strangers, he gave up pretty quickly and went back to being nobody. But Pat is so desperate to be somebody he could never cease his honking. He's addicted to himself and the harassment is just another way to tie one on for him.