What would happen if we abruptly stopped talking about and communicating with Pat

G

He'd make an account on the forums and start posting/antagonizing people. When he was first banned for the pineapple thing, he was pretty much forgotten about. Then he spent 5k and got the account back and came to reddit to gloat about it. If he had just left it alone, SNIFF, he probably wouldn't be in this position 4 years later.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Would he become desperate for our attention again
Around year one of the Pat saga, we'd get bored of him and just go back to fucking with Joe instead for days. He'd go out of his way to kick up dust and get our attention again. That was well before he was in a committed four year relationship with us. He can't live without us anymore.

Last edited:
G

Would he become desperate for our attention again? It’s been over 4 straight years now. He doesn’t know how to live without us.

Side note I still can’t believe it’s been over four years and he still hasn’t learned. Never change, Rick.
He’d keep doing what he’s been doing. Pat’s been at this long before whatever first brothaman first found him and is incapable of changing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He would start with victory laps and "I told you so's". Lots of gloating and reposting of old threads,texts. He would then keep making post to provoke getting trolled again once he realizes now nobody is paying attention to him and he gets thirsty for attention. He would just get worse.

Pat is a cancer, and ignoring him doesn't fix the problem, it only makes it worse. Often times pat will double and triple down when he is ignored. Instead, put him on blast. Make sure everyone knows what he is up to.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
75% of his twitter (leaving room for daily errands and this movie slaps) would be his shitty victory laps. I beat the trolls! They told me my methods wouldn't work and they were wrong! Oh child, you must be too mind-numbingly stupid to know who you are speaking to.

Then of course the lies, how we all cowered in fear when he struck back. How quickly and efficiently he eradicated us. How we were all white male incels bound together by jealousy of how smart and successful he is. On and on and on with the taunts until the trolls come back.

G

1664324734745.png

Slackjawed Cow

75% of his twitter (leaving room for daily errands and this movie slaps) would be his shitty victory laps. I beat the trolls! They told me my methods wouldn't work and they were wrong! Oh child, you must be too mind-numbingly stupid to know who you are speaking to.

Then of course the lies, how we all cowered in fear when he struck back. How quickly and efficiently he eradicated us. How we were all white male incels bound together by jealousy of how smart and successful he is. On and on and on with the taunts until the trolls come back.
Just about. You missed the nazi/republican rhetoric. He would appropriate it to every scenario in his life.

Slackjawed Cow

Pat doesnt want to totally get rid of his trolls. He depends on them for his ego and to justify his retarded outrage. What he does want to do is find a few identities he can try to call their manager, repost their image to claim that one person did all those bits on him. He did that with Andrew at first. Multiple posts showing the ID pic and how he is going to win in court. Oddly he has seen a few pics of rascals that he never actually does anything with. So that reinforces my theory that he doesnt really want it completely go away and this all theatrics.

However, I do hope he finds out who did those swating calls. I hope it came from his little group of fools. Would be interesting to see if he follows through with all that talk of "prison stlaker" if it turned out to be some antifa clown trying to help him build a bigger story of victimhood. His world would fall apart if it turned out to be some troon and not a fat redneck GOP from florida like he has be fantasizing about.

G

After we got his Twitter banned, everyone basically forgot about him for about 2 months, and that's when he came onto our subreddit and started childing people. If we left him alone he would find us and start some shit. We are his life blood.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
That’s exactly what happened.

The first Pat flare up lasted about 2 weeks, then everybody went back to Joe bashing. Piggy purposefully came to the sub and start kicking the tires to get the fight going again.

So remember no matter how much he whines about the Rascals now, we moved on at one point, and Piggy couldn’t accept it. So everything that’s happened to him in the last 4 years, he literally asked for it.

He literally got raped by the pack of n****s and he fucking deserved it, in the words of our savior St Mel.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
He hasn't done anything particularly 1.7 in a while. So, this might actually be the end of it *sniff*.
He set the bar so high (or low) that it takes something exceptionally retarded to get our attention now. This past 6 months he has been outed as Tourque Wheeler, had a naked public freakout that was recorded by strangers and given to somebody here, he's been caught sending horrible messages to people through their contact forms, that dude he has a crush on called him "kiddo" and embarrassed him in front of the other blue hairs, he looked fat sweaty and gay on the local news, his lesbian wife left him, he was completely ignored during the tranny riots against kiwi farms, somehow even more pedophiles showed up in his orbit....plus a bunch of other shit I'm sure I forgot. He has experienced more public humiliation in the last 6 months than most people would experience in 10 lifetimes.