• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What will Pat's final xeet be?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he'll LIE that the reason he's incarcerated is because of his inability to pay, like he told the NBC journalist. And he'll start e-begging, the inevitable lolcow saga

I wonder if he'll instruct Nikki to xeet from his account while he's taking shits next to a colored fella. rotting in jail

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He'll still be xeeting He'll be damned if any of those greasy yellow stlaker childs are going to put their hands on his birthright.

MV5BYjhhMjM0MTAtMzJiOS00Mjg4LTlkZjItY2U3Mjg0NWU0YzVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzNDg2MTQ0._V1_.jpg

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I’m almost certain it will reference Trump. Something along the lines of I’m going to prison because I won’t pay a ransom to cyberterrorists whilst Trump is playing golf after trying to dismantle democracy/GOP gerrymandering has poisoned the rule of law as evidenced by Sosnay sending me to prison.

Essentially, buzzwords that are not remotely applicable to his pigheaded behavior.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Fuck this, i'm on Blog TV with my fucking hands up, i'm not starting my fucking self. You fucking stupid bitch. This stupid fucking justice, all fucking righteous fucking NIGGER, Alex, is doing this shit, you fucking nigger. I swear to fucking god, i'm going to - yo, everybody type in the chat "Alex is a stupid nigger." Just type in the chat "Alex is a stupid nigger. Fuck him!!