• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What will Pat and Niki drink next Thursday, the 24th

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’ll admit that the Pat part of the question is rhetorical - he’ll be drinking toilet wine or straight up urine in the slammer.

What about Niki?
I cant wait for Prune-O Pat. Where he gets out of lockdown and starts making Tik Toks of how to make prison wine a commissary meals.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’ll admit that the Pat part of the question is rhetorical - he’ll be drinking toilet wine or straight up urine in the slammer.

What about Niki?
Pig will be noshing on this, for sure:
1692310103736.jpeg

Niki will be drinking a beer

Forum Clout
Lol! I forgot about the cat food! NOBODY ate that shit. They also have something called a "wolf pussy" which I think is supposed to be a hamburger patty. Tacos are like a twice a year thing, chicken patties maybe twice a month.

The kitchen downtown is roach infested and every now and then somebody inevitably gets one in their slop...

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I once had some spic show me how to heat up my pressed loaf corned beef slice on the aluminum sink with hot water. It was a couple of nights in county awaiting Monday for a bail hearing for a fight. To be honest the few times I was jail for a few days it wasn't too bad. The food sucked but was like school quality. Pat probably eats Vienna sausages and ramen anyway, so he'll be OK with the slop, but maybe some nigger will steal his.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

What about Niki?

Patrick will allegedly be drinking nigger cum after said niggers break his front teeth out for easier access. Niki will also be drinking nigger cum after the bulls show up.