• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What will be Fatass' narrative after Dementia Joe steps down?

What will Fatty say after Joe resigns?

• Total voters

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
IMG_20240713_142134.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It will absolutely be the fault of everyone who questioned Biden's ability to be the most powerful man on earth while being a drooling vegetable. Many a tweet demanding their expulsion from families along with the total ruination of their lives and a lot of "FUCK. RIGHT. OFF." rage tweets when people try to make sense of his insanity.

Forum Clout
I honestly think he'll be the candidate - it's too hard to pivot to someone else after blowing smoke up his ass for 4 years and you have no good alternatives. It's not that "Pat is right", it's that Pat is symptomatic of what Democrats are trying to achieve - a blindingly loyal dope who will take it in the ass so long as they threaten him with a bigger dick if he turns on them. Just ignore the dementia and raise the fear-mongering on Trump if it can possibly go any higher than it is already.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Pat seems to think he's like a general in a war.

"Close ranks. Now. You can either help me defeat the Nazis, or get out of my way."

For some reason his tard brain has latched on to the idea that nominating a demented diaper-wearer was some kind of brilliant tactical move and a necessary compromise to pave the path to victory.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Im voting for the independent who has no chance of winning so I don't really care what they do. I'm just waiting for the forthcoming Twitter content from our man Fat because it will be fun to watch. I don't see how Biden stays in it since big donors are withholding money, and Kamala is awful, so I guess we should just plan for trump? All of these faggots think the world is going to end if that happens. It won't.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This whole thing shows what an echo chamber these retards are in. The people saying that he should step down are like "don't get me wrong, I will definitely vote for the guy who shits his pants and doesn't know where he is or who he's talking to half the time, but I'm afraid that the pants shitting might scare off indecisive swing voters".

And then Pat is like "oh, you're such a naive little child. He has already proven that he can win swing voters despite, or perhaps because of, the pants shitting."

They are all pretending to be Washington insiders and speculating on whether pants-shitting matters to the Average Joe, but it definitely doesn't matter to them.