• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was the best period of your life ever?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
12-15ish. Sex drugs and causing trouble, knowing full well I was a minor and wasnt going to get in real trouble for my actions. My parents didnt really give a shit as long as i kept As and Bs in school. It was the unwritten rule of the house. Life was 100% stress free.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I haven't peaked yet, funster. I need that lucky number seven sink.

G

12-15ish. Sex drugs and causing trouble, knowing full well I was a minor and wasnt going to get in real trouble for my actions. My parents didnt really give a shit as long as i kept As and Bs in school. It was the unwritten rule of the house. Life was 100% stress free.
I really wasted those years. If I have kids I'm telling them to get crime out of their system before they can be tried as an adult haha.

G

¡Hahaha stupid niggers! [URL]https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqQB8xOj5Gw/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=[/URL]

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
18 to 25ish. Bit of money in my pocket but no real bills and young enough to still be silly and all my friends were the same. After that real life and relationships etc slows everyone down