• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was Jim's worst "oh I haven't seen it..."?

G

How about when the film Spiderman came out, and Anthony asked what his 1 line was, and Jim didn't know.

fuckyoupieceofshit.jpg

G

he would use this excuse or "oh didn't hear about that" to skate around controversy. The worst I've seen is when he bulldozed harder than the destroyer when bobo's mom insinuated a ghoul at AntH's party molested her daughter.
He does it to come across as "too cool" for things, as well.

"Yeah that line I had in a big hollywood blockbuster? I don't remember what it was..."

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
SEINFELD... One of the rare times a mainstream show is great, and he felt the need to ignore it and stare blankly, then nervous grinning with a wide open mouth.

His reasoning was he didn't want to be influenced... He needs the Jim Norton voice to remain 100% concentrated, and original. These great strides and sacrifices ensure his raw and organic self remains totally pure... Not like he's ever been accused of stealing from the Jerky Boys, Colin Quinn, Jim Florentine, Robert Kelly, Vos, Patrice, Dice, Carlin, Rickles. An amalgamation of a shitbag person.

G

SEINFELD... One of the rare times a mainstream show is great, and he felt the need to ignore it and stare blankly, then nervous grinning with a wide open mouth.

His reasoning was he didn't want to be influenced... He needs the Jim Norton voice to remain 100% concentrated, and original. These great strides and sacrifices ensure his raw and organic self remains totally pure... Not like he's ever been accused of stealing from the Jerky Boys, Colin Quinn, Jim Florentine, Robert Kelly, Vos, Patrice, Dice, Carlin, Rickles. An amalgamation of a shitbag person.
I was suprised he got one of Ant's Seinfeld references one time. Psycho took a break from staring at his signed autographs to catch an act of Seinfeld the previous night.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
“I don’t watch standup comedy because I don’t want to be influenced”.
View attachment 121512
There was a one-off Robert Kelly And Sometimes Colin Quinn on XM at some point. A guy calls in and said, "You two sound like a younger and an older Jim Norton." Bobby replied "That's because Jim used to rip me off and now he rips Colin off," and he was correct.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout

& Awwwto and George

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I hated when he’d say “I’ve only seen parts of it”, often about movies that weren’t out for rent or on TV yet. Was he going to the theatre and just half watching while scrolling his phone? Actually I guess that’s possible. Fuckin’ weirdo.
Anthony used to get them on dvd early so Jim probably did as well.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Paul Reiser show. He says "I never got a copy of the show" which is such an obvious lie also he defended him way too much when Jay trashed him after he left. Wormy fucking behavior. Still one of my favorite clips. Opie saying how Ron told him not to watch the show had me howling. Take em to the zoo Rock

"I wasn't uncomfortable at all!" I don't think he trashed Paul once during the entire clip.

Listening to it again and it's even worse. He says "I couldn't find my disc".

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Norton would also profess to be a huge fan of The Wire but could barely remember any aspect of the show. And would also proclaim to be a huge MMA fan but had absolutely zero knowledge about the sport whatsoever.
He would also claim that black people liked his comedy because two nogs from that show liked his standup.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Norton would also profess to be a huge fan of The Wire but could barely remember any aspect of the show. And would also proclaim to be a huge MMA fan but had absolutely zero knowledge about the sport whatsoever.
“That guy is a real problem. Please put me in a chokehold. Yeah, that hurt. He’s a real problem.”

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He would also claim that black people liked his comedy because two nogs from that show liked his standup.
I just remembered exactly what he said. "Black people really liked Lucky Louie" because 2 nogs from The Wire mentioned liking it