What The Fuck Is Wrong With England?

EraGodless

I know that they're a lot of oversensitive queers and Muslim faggots who have slithered their way into the political and legal systems, but this is absurd. The US has some fawkin' problems, but this is absurd.

6 months in jail would make me hate niggers even more-- if history is a guide, the blowback to shit like this is going to be on another level.

Last edited:
G

The British are basically swamp niggers.

1648789374390.jpeg

DieNortonDie

Despite their heritage coming from the much more freedom oriented Germanic societies of old, the English, like all euros, model themselves after Rome. Where most of Europe uses a civic justice code based on Justinian’s code, England uses Common Law, which the US inherited. However, England is so concerned with the pomp and circumstance of government that they betrayed the entire legal concept they’re founded on. It’s the same for Germany. A complete rejection of traditional legal practices for authoritarian bullshit.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Empire guilt, simple as. Same goes for the fag Germans, they feel so guilty for 2 world wars (one they got roped into) and a couple of ovens, that they've become pliable worms. Muslim refugees that don't integrate into European society?! We will take them!
Savage Africans who also won't integrate? Sure we love them! Oh and since we hold so much power over the European union, let's force member countries to do the same! I fucking hate Germany and I hate the respect this shit bag country gets for losing twice. It's gotta be the cool uniforms, it can't possibly be anything else

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I could go on some long winded tirade about the current situation our country is facing, about the rot that has been festering here for decades, the grooming in academia, the mass immigration from third world shitholes, the demonisation of our history & culture and so on..but sometimes the short and sweet approach is the best approach.

We don’t have free speech and our politicians are faggots.