What the fuck is he talking about?

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
You guys need to linger longer or something because I'm pretty sure the identity theft was the Goodreads reviews. I remember him saying identity theft because some rascals were posing as him, Mary 3 names, SS Krill, Cat Rambo, and others and leaving fake reviews.
That goodreads thread where someone accused him of inappropriate sexual advances and "Patrick" replied "I'm sorry I have a problem I'm getting help" never fails to obliterate my ribs

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
There could come a day when he's at one of his stupid cons that's attended by someone who found out about him through EVS or JDA, totally independent of this place and far more likely to go to one of those things. What's he gonna do if one or two people walk by his table saying "child" and snickering to themselves? The safe bet is nothing because Pat's a gigantic pussy, but it would be funny to see him try to pull his "you did all that, child" on some rando who learned about Pat on Youtube.
Shit, he ever comes by my neck of the woods I just might be the change I wanna see in the world, I have the perfect alibi where something like this is concerned. :mel_lg::pfg_lg::stnorm_lg:
If he's within a hundred miles of me, I'll take a trip to "child" him face to face. I haven't done anything but make fun of him here and publicly accuse him of murdering Bernell Trammell, an innocent African American man, in cold blood - so he has nothing.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Swatting? Yeah. He outsourced this self inflicted problem to a tranny most likely but it did happen.
The first of his "swattings" wasn't a swatting; it was just cops asking if he knew anything about a prank Craigslist ad. I don't think the second one - the one he went to the news over - was a swatting either, as they were given a different address to the one he was in. At that point they're just checking that the neighbours are OK.

I can't be fucked looking at the rest of them; if he's lied about two it's likely he's lied about four. Plus, I'm sure he claimed he'd been swatted twice before we even heard of him, but those seem to have disappeared from the timeline.

The "Identity theft" seems to be bullshit, too - you need to get some benefit from the theft (credit card, cash, goods or services) to count as theft, and I don't think anyone has as yet. Folks from here have only impersonated him for comedic effect, which SNL's been doing weekly since the 70s.

Last edited:
G

The first of his "swattings" wasn't a swatting; [URL='https://youtu.be/ErK5CVXt7hQ?t=1326']it was just cops asking if he knew anything about a prank Craigslist ad.[/URL] I don't think the second one - the one he went to the news over - was a swatting either, as they were given a different address to the one he was in. At that point they're just checking that the neighbours are OK.

I can't be fucked looking at the rest of them; if he's lied about two it's likely he's lied about four. Plus, I'm sure he claimed he'd been swatted twice before we even heard of him, but those seem to have disappeared from the timeline.

The "Identity theft" seems to be bullshit, too - you need to get some benefit from the theft (credit card, cash, goods or services) to count as theft, and I don't think anyone has as yet. Folks from here have only impersonated him for comedic effect, which SNL's been doing weekly since the 70s.
He’s never been swatted

G

Fraud, Identity theft, theft of private documents? Is this all related to his actual transcripts that he has no idea of how they were obtained? At the broadest interpretation of identity theft in the Wisconsin statute is "causing reputational harm" is Pat suggesting his bad grades are actually bad and damage his reputation. This fucking retard thinks a court is going to file under 17 crimes like they were getting a drug kingpin to make sure one sticks. He's right we probably could all just plea guilty to some ordinance about causing annoyance and pay 50 bucks and be done with it. He's so fucking nuts.

View attachment 67576
Well since literally no one here did any of that shit, I guess you guys have nothing to worry about.