What the fuck is he talking about?

G

Fraud, Identity theft, theft of private documents? Is this all related to his actual transcripts that he has no idea of how they were obtained? At the broadest interpretation of identity theft in the Wisconsin statute is "causing reputational harm" is Pat suggesting his bad grades are actually bad and damage his reputation. This fucking retard thinks a court is going to file under 17 crimes like they were getting a drug kingpin to make sure one sticks. He's right we probably could all just plea guilty to some ordinance about causing annoyance and pay 50 bucks and be done with it. He's so fucking nuts.

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 4.40.45 PM.png

G

Fraud, Identity theft, theft of private documents? Is this all related to his actual transcripts that he has no idea of how they were obtained? At the broadest interpretation of identity theft in the Wisconsin statute is "causing reputational harm" is Pat suggesting his bad grades are actually bad and damage his reputation. This fucking retard thinks a court is going to file under 17 crimes like they were getting a drug kingpin to make sure one sticks. He's right we probably could all just plea guilty to some ordinance about causing annoyance and pay 50 bucks and be done with it. He's so fucking nuts.

View attachment 67576
Anybody that read those fake bomb threats know it was the fat man that was behind them. The hilariously misplaced commas were the dead giveaway. He’s also fat.

BoomerSperg

I can legitimately place all those alleged crimes aside from identity theft. What the fuck is he squealing about?

Fraud? Pizza deliveries I guess.

Telephone Harassment? Sure if we ignore that he turns every stranger's text into a conversation.

Trespassing, vandalism, bomb threats death threats? They happened. I mean, they happened because he did/sent them to himself, but still.

Swatting? Yeah. He outsourced this self inflicted problem to a tranny most likely but it did happen.

Identity theft? Drawing a 1.2 style blank here.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
So rickieliesalot is the guy who did all that stuff? And Pat has proof of it? Well, then, in that case, his goose is well and truly cooked.
Fucking corpulent dullard. Fat, too.

He always pins all these "crimes" on whoever he happens to be speaking to at the time, despite having no idea who they actually are. Insane motherfucker.

Will Tate

Oven March
He always pins all these "crimes" on whoever he happens to be speaking to at the time, despite having no idea who they actually are. Insane motherfucker.
There could come a day when he's at one of his stupid cons that's attended by someone who found out about him through EVS or JDA, totally independent of this place and far more likely to go to one of those things. What's he gonna do if one or two people walk by his table saying "child" and snickering to themselves? The safe bet is nothing because Pat's a gigantic pussy, but it would be funny to see him try to pull his "you did all that, child" on some rando who learned about Pat on Youtube.
Shit, he ever comes by my neck of the woods I just might be the change I wanna see in the world, I have the perfect alibi where something like this is concerned. :mel_lg::pfg_lg::stnorm_lg:

G

You guys need to linger longer or something because I'm pretty sure the identity theft was the Goodreads reviews. I remember him saying identity theft because some rascals were posing as him, Mary 3 names, SS Krill, Cat Rambo, and others and leaving fake reviews.

G

You guys need to linger longer or something because I'm pretty sure the identity theft was the Goodreads reviews. I remember him saying identity theft because some rascals were posing as him, Mary 3 names, SS Krill, Cat Rambo, and others and leaving fake reviews.
It could be called false light but this guy has earned a lot of this.