• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the fuck is he babbling about now?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 17.57.29.jpg
Th

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really just sits in front of the TV doom watching fox news. Both him and pat just add extra fear and stress to their lives by not being around public most of their week. Everything is a conspiracy with them. Im glad we watched these two idiots through the pandemic. It helped keep a perspective. As long as you dont sound like either of these buffoons you should be alright.

Forum Clout
Any pandemic capable of getting the sweaty-breasted buffoon this riled up is OK in my book. I hope they keep finding wacky new variants and cancelling his "gigs" for years and years to come.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
That LED strip is unbearable
It’s one of the most funny things about Joe’s daily life, if you think about it. Someone said it above, but he doom watches Fox News on that TV while it also has that dogshit light strip on it…He really is like a 62 year old child / tard in that way. The pretty lights help his bovine brain focus on the good guys yelling on the noise box.