What race of women age the worst?

What race of women age the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
It has recently come to my attention that goblinas are being slandered.
Hispanic women are several ranks above chink women in terms of the aging process, also known as the wall.

Would you rather wake up next to mother of 5, Jessica Alba who is currently 94 years old

jessica-alba.jpg

or the 29 year old asian woman who rudely took your pickup order over the phone?

Election_2020_Voting_Nonprofits_52606.jpg

79.4 Billion USD

No fair, "aborigine" throws the curve off. They're born looking like ancient wizened goblins.
I've never seen a young abo. I'd throw jews into this category also. The jewess usually adopts multiple plastic surgeries to try and counteract everything, but most jewish guys looks elderly by the time they're in high school.

G

I think we’ve had this exact poll before, but the answer is unequivocally Indians. They can look ok sometimes when they’re young and then they instantly fall apart like they’ve got some kind of Gypsy curse

anyone who says Asians is a retard. They wear gigantic silly hats and spend hundreds a month on beauty products. From about 28-40 you can’t even tell the difference many times.

whites go tanning like idiots and fuck their skin up and the average Hispanic gets fat and gross by 26.

And posting celebrity examples to disprove any of this is dumb because obviously they are genetic outliers and/or rich and can afford shit that normal people can’t.