• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What kind of pathetic asshole watches this?

Dassabesso

Just chillin and fuckin
Forum Clout
JS.png

Opening segment discussing Jim's bedroom being painted.
Ooh, storylines abound!

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Lmao, jealous of what? I can livestream to 80 people too. Let's be real here, if I started streaming out of nowhere, it would get more live views than Opie's Asscrack of Dawn show or watching an angry old man play fucking online golf.

Can I spit on your nuts? 😍

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Lmao, jealous of what? I can livestream to 80 people too. Let's be real here, if I started streaming out of nowhere, it would get more live views than Opie's Asscrack of Dawn show or watching an angry old man play fucking online golf.
Then you should do it. You always back up everything you claim, no?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Classic Ben Dovid. Make a claim, then when confronted with actually following up, shifts it to something else.

Yeah classic. Happens all the time. Why would I do a show for you idiots. Should I launch the Discord now? I'll do you a show for $4.99 a month.