• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

What kind of parent looks at these sad, Daniel Pearl eyes, and says 'This is so much fun, the world needs to see this'.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Cmon you can tell the little one has a huge smile on behind that mask!
1659701163440.png

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
Age?

*paul weimer pic*

The right 13

Masks on kids is child abuse.

*if only you knew how bad things were* meme

Black eyes, like a doll’s eyes.

The mom makes betsy look fuckable

nice niki tomlinson glasses, stupid fat idiot.

Those beefers aren’t bad. Would? Handjob?

Alright did i cover all the possible generic replies to this thread?
Anthony would fuck that girl. He should be killed

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Age?

*paul weimer pic*

The right 13

the kind of content we are stuck with after chasing the danster away

medium wyzzz

Age?

*paul weimer pic*

The right 13

Nope; you missed all the jew jokes and the kid fucking jokes that came form the hamsa girls shirt.

G

Chaim did publicly humiliate little Tony Two Shirts. So he's not completely useless.
It's hard to pick sides on that, but I also haven't heard of him fucking 12 year olds. Then again he was a rockstar in the 70s and 80s, so I wouldn't be surprised either.

He was mad tho, so W goes on the jew board.