What kind of cow is this...

G

We are ALL a product of long-past golden ages, and the dilemma of defining ourselves while other Golden Ages are a-foot

Jewish Golden ERA = bronze age BCE...smashing hitherto Pharaonic reality generating machine with the Mosaic Laws etc
Muslim Golden ERA = 622-750...smashing hitherto Greco-Roman vs Persian dialectic
British Golden ERA = 1896-1914ce ish...smashing hitherto pre-Industrial societies
American Golden ERA = 1945ish-2016ish...TBD what it smashed besides Euro Imperial supremacy, time will tell
I don't know if I need the place to be hegemonic. I'm pretty sure some of those small European countries were pretty good until the mass immigration came. I'm pretty sure empires full when the culture dilutes. There's some meaning to hold onto culture people need to feel connections and the west literally is committing a form of cultural ego suicide. If you get the idea of ego death, envision a nation as a living individual and then thi k of it suffering ego death that is self inflicted.

What do the muzzies call it faana or some shit in the individual, well imagine an entire culture dropping its customs for facile shit like queer rights, trannies, soem stupid beetle dying off and the like.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Thank you brotherman, duly noted and will work on it.
Very interesting material and I assume you're a polyglot and trying to switch tabs during your videos - high workload for extemporaneous presentations.

Get a slow cadence like most of the youtube guys you can listen to on 1.5 and still clearly understand.

Like a ppt presentation, make your point on each tab, pause for viewer comprehension, flip to the next tab and intro it.

Or assemble a ppt and just work off of that.

NewJersey.gov

How'd you get all those subs?

I had like 100-200 my first year making videos

Then stumbled on a community of Truther-larpers (dude whose ex-wife I will have a word with someday)...got maybe another 300 from them.

Then this guy named Mag Bitter Truth made a video to roast me because I called him out as a grifter...that gave me like 700+ subs

Then I hit 1000+ monetization because I covered the Russian-Ukraine conflict. But since this summer my growth halted (bin stuck at 1400 since may 2022)

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Robin HOOD as a name doesnt even make sense..its Robin Yahood (proper pronunciation in Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic for the term Judah)

Anyway, I wont mind-blow you guys on the Owen farms (what with vapid fags here uninterested in politics, history or anything else worthwhile)...sub to my Boq Precision Channel on YT, I might make a scholarly take on it in the future.

but the cliffs:

-Robin Hood was a Jew
-Sheriff of Nottingham was a goy
You're falling for Hebrew tricks. Walter scott made up a bunch of shit about robin hood for ivanhoe and the tribe ran with some of it. The big giveaway is that Jews werent yeoman and don't give to the poor.