What kind of cow is this...

NewJersey.gov

u2-erelite-109z.jpg

HeyItsVos

Robin HOOD as a name doesnt even make sense..its Robin Yahood (proper pronunciation in Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic for the term Judah)

Anyway, I wont mind-blow you guys on the Owen farms (what with vapid fags here uninterested in politics, history or anything else worthwhile)...sub to my Boq Precision Channel on YT, I might make a scholarly take on it in the future.

but the cliffs:

-Robin Hood was a Jew
-Sheriff of Nottingham was a goy
Hood is a term for criminal. He was Robin of Loxley or Locksley. He did practice killing Muslims in the crusades before using his newly honed skills against his home government though.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
Hood is a term for criminal. He was Robin of Loxley or Locksley. He did practice killing Muslims in the crusades before using his newly honed skills against his home government though.
No child, Mel Brooks wrote a parody film (albeit, hilarious) and now he's Jewish. Sorry you're a generous tipper, I can't help you

Last edited:

NewJersey.gov

Are you sure you're not jewish?

If you meant ancestry-wise... It would depend on the timeframe you are speaking...both Yemen and Ethiopia had substantial Jewish populations at one time. One of the 109 Jewish expulsions, was called the Mauza exile...it happened in the 1600s and was caused by an Imam from Yemen who expelled thousands of Yemeni Jews to Zeila (near present day Djibouti).

NewJersey.gov

That answers my question
But their presence is well known...what ppl know little about is how Kiked places like Nottingham, England was during the 11th century.

Our Jews...we used to make them do little goofy dances so they can cross the street without getting lashed.

Your Jews: Talmudic Kabbalistic Aristocratic GENIUSES who lent you coins back in the day on interest, and now also shape your world view via controlling your culture.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
But their presence is well known...what ppl know little about is how Kiked places like Nottingham, England was during the 11th century.

Our Jews...we used to make them do little goofy dances so they can cross the street without getting lashed.

Your Jews: Talmudic Kabbalistic Aristocratic GENIUSES who lent you coins back in the day on interest, and now also shape your world view via controlling your culture.
If you were to ask me yesterday if I'd be seeing this from a guy with a Willy Wonka avi, I'd say... That's probably accurate

G

I don't know I hate kikes, but I see some real shady shit from Muslims, besides all the terror shit. It seems like the western world and the islamic world will never get along, but the west is so jew infested we can't undo that either, it's all so tiring and gets worse for me every passing year when I think about how I just wish I could live in a majority white country that had some white pride, with no jews. We could buy oil from the Arabs and trinkets from the chinks, and the Jews could just disappear.

NewJersey.gov

I don't know I hate kikes, but I see some real shady shit from Muslims, besides all the terror shit. It seems like the western world and the islamic world will never get along, but the west is so jew infested we can't undo that either, it's all so tiring and gets worse for me every passing year when I think about how I just wish I could live in a majority white country that had some white pride, with no jews. We could buy oil from the Arabs and trinkets from the chinks, and the Jews could just disappear.

We are ALL a product of long-past golden ages, and the dilemma of defining ourselves while other Golden Ages are a-foot

Jewish Golden ERA = bronze age BCE...smashing hitherto Pharaonic reality generating machine with the Mosaic Laws etc
Muslim Golden ERA = 622-750...smashing hitherto Greco-Roman vs Persian dialectic
British Golden ERA = 1896-1914ce ish...smashing hitherto pre-Industrial societies
American Golden ERA = 1945ish-2016ish...TBD what it smashed besides Euro Imperial supremacy, time will tell

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Robin HOOD as a name doesnt even make sense..its Robin Yahood (proper pronunciation in Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic for the term Judah)

Anyway, I wont mind-blow you guys on the Owen farms (what with vapid fags here uninterested in politics, history or anything else worthwhile)...sub to my Boq Precision Channel on YT, I might make a scholarly take on it in the future.

but the cliffs:

-Robin Hood was a Jew
-Sheriff of Nottingham was a goy
Nice channel, Child.

Gotta work on those uhs/ums/crutches.
Slow down, use pauses instead.