• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the ultimate (LEGAL) finishing move, that we can deal out to Patrick?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Personally, I'd like more Jon Snyder gossip. Nikki probably wont leave Patrick because she IS Patrick herself. He's already toiling in obscurity pretty hard...

Any ideas? I'm not a member of the secret forum, otherwise I'd post this there. The only thing I can think of is pulling a Josiah/Spaceedge-like troll, by pretending to be a major scout of a huge publisher/studio, that wants to actively court Patrick for development deals and the like, leading him on super hard in order to get his hopes up, then pulling out the rug from under him in a glorious fashion. That's all I got🤷‍♂️

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I'm not a member of the secret forum, otherwise I'd post this there.

mSgudP4.jpg

G

Really going after the SFWA and their criminal pedophilia will trickle down to them turning on Fat for bringing us fawking trojan horses, into their realm. Then we sit back and watch...wouldn't surprise me if SFWA sues Pat for the 125K or claims he fraudulently misrepresented his case to them.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He doesn't have any money left to do any self destruction on the kind of scale he's done so far, but hopefully we'll get some bodycam footage of his encounters with the police - DUI stops, threats etc. Classic white trash stuff. I hope it doesn't come to this, but I imagine he'll shoot someone one day and then claim self defense. I hope he misses and the victim testifies that his gun jammed because it was clogged up with butter. I hope the prosecutor is a minority man, and his defense is a woman called LaShawnda.

G

Pat has done the worst thing anyone could ever do to Pat. Hes got himself buried up past his ears in debt and he’s currently drowning him and his wife both out of a house…essentially for nothing at all.
Getting in 27Kdebt to expand a business would be something to not be ashamed of for eg...But he basically ruined his credit rating and will lose possessions, because of WORDS.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
He doesn't have any money left to do any self destruction on the kind of scale he's done so far, but hopefully we'll get some bodycam footage of his encounters with the police - DUI stops, threats etc. Classic white trash stuff. I hope it doesn't come to this, but I imagine he'll shoot someone one day and then claim self defense. I hope he misses and the victim testifies that his gun jammed because it was clogged up with butter. I hope the prosecutor is a minority man, and his defense is a woman called LaShawnda.
Unless there is video evidence on the level of Rittenhouse, any self defense claims will be severely hurt by his tweets

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Pat has done the worst thing anyone could ever do to Pat. Hes got himself buried up past his ears in debt and he’s currently drowning him and his wife both out of a house…essentially for nothing at all.
Sir.
Which are you insinuating?
Patrick S Tomlinson is the dumbest fatass ever?
OR
Patrick S Tomlinson is the fattest dumbass ever?
Ribs await, atalker.

ErinSith

Trolled Fatrick before it was cool
Forum Clout
Getting in 27Kdebt to expand a business would be something to not be ashamed of for eg...But he basically ruined his credit rating and will lose possessions, because of WORDS.
It’s really amazing. All he had to do to not totally ruin his life is decide to stop getting mad at strangers on the internet at some point in the last four years, and he couldn’t even do that.

it’s as simple as just scribbling and taping a note above his laptop screen that says “LOL CALM DOWN”