• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is the proper usage of the Nana HAHAHA HOLY SHIT react?

G

I use it for something that really makes me laugh or for things that give me douche chills in a good way.

bombvest

Forum Clout
nervous laughter

e.g. so aggressive I shouldn't be laughing at this but I am or I can't tell if this is funny or just mean.

or if someone calls out your retarded comment/joke, it could acknowledge what a steaming pile of shit it was. :image_9253:

it has a lot of underutilized potential.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
We need brand style guide ova here.

When do you use the Pissy Eye Anthony emoji? When do you use Mike Tyson Anthony emoji?
Use the BroJoe and BOC gif when?
Use the Rockin' BroJoe and the guy who turns away from him gif when?
WWAW or WWAWT?
Ribs = funny or agreement; Car crash = bad or disagreement; Anthony = ???
Is it ever okay to write "Nice _____, stupid" with an exclamation point?
Can we say "nigger" here?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
We need brand style guide ova here.

When do you use the Pissy Eye Anthony emoji? When do you use Mike Tyson Anthony emoji?
Use the BroJoe and BOC gif when?
Use the Rockin' BroJoe and the guy who turns away from him gif when?
WWAW or WWAWT?
Ribs = funny or agreement; Car crash = bad or disagreement; Anthony = ???
Is it ever okay to write "Nice _____, stupid" with an exclamation point?
Can we say "nigger" here?
The BOC gif is my version of "OK Terrific" sound clip.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
We have been through this before. It's worth zero points and is meaningless like when Nana pounds the desk and says Ha Ha Ha Holeeee shit! So I use it when it's not quite a bomb just not that funny.
This is the real answer, but I also use it when somebody says something that sounds like what AntH would say or enjoy.

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
Forum Clout
I think we should change things up and make the hol ee shit pounds desk the courtesy acknowledgement of humor and the rib should be reserved for the LOL stuff.
I agree with this. To me, my ribs being shattered means I’m fawkin’ dying bro, way harder laugh than a cursory desk pound and HAHAHA