• Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Israel

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
G

German-Syrian-Refugees-Welcome-Banner-by-German-Girls.jpg

G

Pozzed = HIV positive. Basically it means anything that's uber lefty and faggy.
Fuckin USA for sure.

Imagine a country as big as Europe full of trannies, niggers and nigger enablers. Perpetual and professional victims constantly attention whoring to anyone who will listen.

And on the other side of the coin you've got a bunch of hodunk, meth head cousin fucking gun nuts who got fooled by a sack of shit reality TV star president who just cuts wrestling promos.

Fuck this country. I'm embarrassed as hell of it. But oh well. Even the Roman Empire fell eventually.

If I had enough money I'd marry one of the hookers there and just live in Thailand. That country is based as FUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Germany, simply for the amount of Jew cock their willing to suck just to be forgiven. Get off you fucking knees already you did nothing wrong. I mean that in both the kike hate thread sense and in the sense that every German alive today is not responsible for that so get over it.
Ugh it's disgusting. Both of himmler's grandkids got sterilized and one of the grandchildren of another prominent Nazi goes to the concentration camps and gives free lectures to kids. Stop being fags, German people.

a32aecccc0327325218b5356b42de6ef.jpg