• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is Pig in contempt for?

Not in contempt, child.

• Skipped judgement exam

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Fucked off amortization plan

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Not paying a single cent, child.

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • His twitter denials of owing anything

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
G

His friends fuck little kids?
pq.jpg

G

FARNUM!!!! E.B. FARNUM!! E.B was left out! Cocksuckers and cuntlickers. Make your filthy gestures. Public service was never my primary goal.
View attachment 136410
[HEADING=1]"Could it be Richardson, that you had a mother, who doted over you, snaggletoothed, as you do now? And you were not egg-hatched as I had previously assumed?"[/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]"Allow me a moment's silence, Mr Hearst, sir. I'm having a digestive crisis and must focus on suppressing its expression.”[/HEADING]

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
Thinking about this, I guess that it's mostly the amortization. In America, you can legally say nearly anything but maybe him saying he'll never pay shows it was intentional. On its own he could say anything but if he is ignoring the court and saying "quasi will never get a penny" (not just "i owe nothing, stlaker") then it's worse for him. Because he hasn't paid anything at all is the reason for the whole problem, so that will be in there. Skipping the interview might be ok, maybe he only had to send his decrepid lesbian housemate or a lawyer to say "yes, we will do an amortization".

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Thinking about this, I guess that it's mostly the amortization. In America, you can legally say nearly anything but maybe him saying he'll never pay shows it was intentional. On its own he could say anything but if he is ignoring the court and saying "quasi will never get a penny" (not just "i owe nothing, stlaker") then it's worse for him. Because he hasn't paid anything at all is the reason for the whole problem, so that will be in there. Skipping the interview might be ok, maybe he only had to send his decrepid lesbian housemate or a lawyer to say "yes, we will do an amortization".
Im not well versed in civil law, hell any law for that matter, but it simply comes down to ignoring a court order. Judges get pissed at the disrespect of their authority because theyre better than you in every way. Youre a fucking shitstain their old man depends diaper under that robe. Also you cant “just say anything” when you’re dealing with the courts. Think of child custody battles, gag orders, contempt, probation, etc. They restrict your speech heavily. Skipping the interview is deff not okay because like 8 people showed up to work that day and fatass never showed as far as we know, costing more money and wasting more resources. And i think in this specific matter, hes going to need to show and explain himself in front of the whole court why he thinks he has a good excuse he wasn’t there, why he thinks its unfair, or whatever his half cooked brain is gonna tell em what to do.