• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is Patrick S. Tomlinson's IQ?

What is Pat's IQ score?

• 115 to 129: Above average or bright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 130 to 144: Moderately gifted

• 145 to 159: Highly gifted

• 160 to 179: Exceptionally gifted , 180 and up: Profoundly gifted (only 10 possible answers??)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
remember months/years ago when people would say "He probably has above average intelligence, he just is a narcissist that can't handle the trolls."
I thought that was BULLSHIT, and that anyone who wrote that was either nuts or screwing with me.

Eventually the HS transcripts came out to confirm he is a PANTS-SHITTING RETARD but that isn't an actual category in the IQ range.

Now Patrick isn't taking an IQ test, but I believe we can correctly judge what his score would be based on our litany of embarrassing knowledge of the pig subject. Before voting, lets review what IQ tests measure:
Logic, spatial awareness, verbal reasoning, and visual abilities

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
As much as I’d love him to have a severe mental disability, I voted he’s borderline.

He’s like Forrest Gump, just below the “normal” line but intelligent enough to navigate society as someone who is not noticeable (NPC). If he didn’t have Twitter, nobody would know who he is.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The fact that he's sabotaged his own life in so many ways to try and win an unwinnable battle would indicate that he's at least mildly retarded.

I think more than anything though he's a total fantasist. He lives in a dream world in his head where he's successful, handsome, popular and absolutely going to win the battle against the stalkers eventually. How much that's down to low IQ is hard to say exactly.

What we can say with total certainty is that he's obese.

Forum Clout
TBF, probably just painfully average. His problems don't seem to stem from any cognitive impairment - he's just a very, very average person who really, really wishes that he was something greater (and that everyone knows it). He wants all of the benefits (respect, adulation, cash) but has put in none of the work. He's as allergic to humility as he is to breast milk. He knows his limitations, he can't stand them, but also can't help himself from making them abundantly clear to anyone and everyone the more he projects.

It wasn't enough for him that he managed to get books in print. It should have been enough. He'd be a lot happier.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
TBF, probably just painfully average. His problems don't seem to stem from any cognitive impairment - he's just a very, very average person who really, really wishes that he was something greater (and that everyone knows it). He wants all of the benefits (respect, adulation, cash) but has put in none of the work. He's as allergic to humility as he is to breast milk. He knows his limitations, he can't stand them, but also can't help himself from making them abundantly clear to anyone and everyone the more he projects.

It wasn't enough for him that he managed to get books in print. It should have been enough. He'd be a lot happier.
Seems to be a huge part of it. Just like the cumias, if these people put in the same effort striving for success as they do creating elaborate online stories of success, they’d be too busy to spend 120 hours per week online

Forum Clout
As much as I’d love him to have a severe mental disability, I voted he’s borderline.

He’s like Forrest Gump, just below the “normal” line but intelligent enough to navigate society as someone who is not noticeable (NPC). If he didn’t have Twitter, nobody would know who he is.
If anyone has the Pat as Forrest Gump picture now would be the time to post it.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
If anyone has the Pat as Forrest Gump picture now would be the time to post it.
I didn’t see the original but this one got my ribs
D016C370-82E9-4E86-9417-C01D7FF3DE48.jpeg