What is it with bitches and dogs?

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
If a bitch owns a dog it's basically you stink and you are retarded and I want nothing to do with you. Dog bitches are the dumbest ass cunts.

BillKlacks

Yo let me show you guys something. I was macking it to some dumb dog owning cunt. Because I love macking bitches and playing tricks. Anyway she said she does "art".....so I said oh cool let me see you're art. I'll show you, it's like Betsy resto but worse. Dumb dog cunt. Check it, I gotta find it

BillKlacks

Screenshot_20220606-090953_Bumble.jpg

BillKlacks

Zoom in on it and read it. Bitch sent me that as her "art". She has mad simps too...she's fat and ugly and stupid.. see what we are working with ?

BillKlacks

Some stupid cubt from California keeps sending me pictures of her dog too. And she's like blahhh when you live in Oregon younwill come see me because look at my stupid tits and my nasty dog. I will never. I'd rather go to Portland and fuck a whore for real.

BillKlacks

Owning a dog outside of pure utilitarianism purposes is fucking gay. I would only ever have a relationship with a cat person. And fuck the faggots saying anyone would fuck Betsy resto, I would not unless she like completely came on to me and also signed a contract. Or if she was just a straight prostitute I would pay her like $150 to fuck her. Maybe, probably not. I could play Chinese roulette for $130 in any city. So no, I would not fuck Betsy resto unless she let me pay her for less than A Chinese sex slave charges. I WOULD FUCK BETS RESTO FOR $30. IF NOT I WILL JUST PAYVTHE EXTRA HUNDO TO FUCK A CSKINNY CHINK. She probably had a dog too, all stupid cunts do

G

Owning a dog outside of pure utilitarianism purposes is fucking gay. I would only ever have a relationship with a cat person. And fuck the faggots saying anyone would fuck Betsy resto, I would not unless she like completely came on to me and also signed a contract. Or if she was just a straight prostitute I would pay her like $150 to fuck her. Maybe, probably not. I could play Chinese roulette for $130 in any city. So no, I would not fuck Betsy resto unless she let me pay her for less than A Chinese sex slave charges. I WOULD FUCK BETS RESTO FOR $30. IF NOT I WILL JUST PAYVTHE EXTRA HUNDO TO FUCK A CSKINNY CHINK. She probably had a dog too, all stupid cunts do
Give me some of what you’re on brotherman
I’m always down for whatever:pfg_sm:

BillKlacks

You think Betsy resto is gonna fuck Mr for 30 bucks? Probably but whatever, those stupid tits I do not care about ya know

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Every woman I know who has mental issues and has a dog SOMEHOW has a dog that also shows signs of the same mental issues. Pink hair girl at work who always talks about her anxiety brings her dog into work and it is TERRIFIED of everything, including the trash bin. But "omg it's an Aussie Shepherd who has pretty eyes omggg"

I visit my parents and my mom's dog is literally a crazy person. Paces non stop, starts gnawing the air, constantly whimpers, and if you pet her at a weird angle, she'll yelp like you smashed a plate over her head. I have a hard time going over there because it pains me to see a dog in that shape and all of its signs completely ignored.

I feel most women get dogs so they can be in charge of something that won't start disrespecting them after a few years like a human baby can. You can yell at the dog, tell it to do stuff (Which is rarely ever listens to) but the feeling the woman gets from something not questioning makes them feel empowered. Plus they can baby talk to it and not feel like a weirdo even though it makes them look retarded.

BillKlacks

Every woman I know who has mental issues and has a dog SOMEHOW has a dog that also shows signs of the same mental issues. Pink hair girl at work who always talks about her anxiety brings her dog into work and it is TERRIFIED of everything, including the trash bin. But "omg it's an Aussie Shepherd who has pretty eyes omggg"

I visit my parents and my mom's dog is literally a crazy person. Paces non stop, starts gnawing the air, constantly whimpers, and if you pet her at a weird angle, she'll yelp like you smashed a plate over her head. I have a hard time going over there because it pains me to see a dog in that shape and all of its signs completely ignored.

I feel most women get dogs so they can be in charge of something that won't start disrespecting them after a few years like a human baby can. You can yell at the dog, tell it to do stuff (Which is rarely ever listens to) but the feeling the woman gets from something not questioning makes them feel empowered. Plus they can baby talk to it and not feel like a weirdo even though it makes them look retarded.
I hear ya man. Dogs are weird. I have a couple cats and it's mad chill. I fucking hate authority figures and they do too. Respect. Dogs want authority. I have to pretend to be authority for a living, when I come home I want to be with some like minded creatures that are down to not give a fuck and just survive. If cats let you into their fold it's like you're in a pack of cold killers, it's dope

Cats suck overall. I’ll play with one but never own one. Dogs are way more fun, not the little yappy ones though.
Enough of this “oh my cat is a cold-blooded assassin and is just letting you hang with it until it decides to murder you.” I can still boot your killer across the room if I wanted to.
Women with any kind of “fur baby” are nuts though. Nice redirecting your maternal instincts to an animal, stupid.

BillKlacks

Cats suck overall. I’ll play with one but never own one. Dogs are way more fun, not the little yappy ones though.
Enough of this “oh my cat is a cold-blooded assassin and is just letting you hang with it until it decides to murder you.” I can still boot your killer across the room if I wanted to.
Women with any kind of “fur baby” are nuts though. Nice redirecting your maternal instincts to an animal, stupid.
Nah man. I knew as I was typing it out you fags would think like how Pat talks about it. To each their own. Guess I started it by ripping on bitches with dogs. Obviously anyone could boot anyone's pet and kill it if they wanted to. Cats are less domesticated, as just by fact and time. It boils down to a matter of preference.

BillKlacks

I am fucki g gag taking about cats "cold killers" what a fucking fashion faggot. Haymmshoukd nit even tell anyone I even have cats because if youn9 m othelllll). Because I lovebthem so much it's weird.pat is fag and does not even love his animals he just uses them as props like a sociopath