What instagram live story? I was not crying.

G

Oh! So so so so so you have literally no women in your life anymore, and youre turned off dating apps due to potential herpes?

images.jpeg

[MEDIA=youtube]o8_f3kJOX_8[/MEDIA]

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Since I'm single again, it's time to get some fucking out of my system in a 1st world asian country like I originally planned. I'm thinking South Korea.

I know fucking is degenerate, but uhh.... it's just for 2 weeks. Just gotta have a lil fun before I go back to seriously dating again.
No arguments here, dude.

G

Since I'm single again, it's time to get some fucking out of my system in a 1st world asian country like I originally planned. I'm thinking South Korea.

I know fucking is degenerate, but uhh.... it's just for 2 weeks. Just gotta have a lil fun before I go back to seriously dating again.

you're going for two weeks and 90% of the time is going to be you awkwardly cold approaching some masked gook on the street or pulling teeth on a bumble dinner date to fuck.

go to a third world country where you just pay them to fuck and they're impressed with central A/C, silly. That's what the pros do. ask josiah.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

you're going for two weeks and 90% of the time is going to be you awkwardly cold approaching some masked gook on the street or pulling teeth on a bumble dinner date to fuck.

go to a third world country where you just pay them to fuck and they're impressed with central A/C, silly. That's what the pros do. ask josiah.
When I went to Japan I was like a celebrity. Could fuck on the first date with high quality women. Had girls asking for my Instagram when I went out to clubs, even when I was waiting outside a restaurant. I am assuming South Korea will be the same deal. Maybe better, coz arent Japanese more shy than SK?

Being 5'11" in an Asian country helps big time!

TorqueWheeler

When I went to Japan I was like a celebrity. Could fuck on the first date with high quality women. Had girls asking for my Instagram when I went out to clubs, even when I was waiting outside a restaurant. I am assuming South Korea will be the same deal. Maybe better, coz arent Japanese more shy than SK?

Being 5'11" in an Asian country helps big time!
I've banged a few SK girls and they're generally much more uptight and annoying. The way they speak in this endless moaning sound when they're upset about something goes through me like a dentists drill.

G

I've banged a few SK girls and they're generally much more uptight and annoying. The way they speak in this endless moaning sound when they're upset about something goes through me like a dentists drill.
Are they still easy and very horny though? Could I fuck a new one a day?

TorqueWheeler

Are they still easy and very horny though? Could I fuck a new one a day?
Well they're still people so they're horny. I dunno how easy they are though. Seoul is completely driven by wealth/status and fashion so if you want the really hot ones you need to be ready to play the part I guess. I never went to any nightclubs though so I'm sure there as just as many drunken thots there as there are anywhere else. A fella like you should be knee deep in strange in no time, child.

G

Well they're still people so they're horny. I dunno how easy they are though. Seoul is completely driven by wealth/status and fashion so if you want the really hot ones you need to be ready to play the part I guess. I never went to any nightclubs though so I'm sure there as just as many drunken thots there as there are anywhere else. A fella like you should be knee deep in strange in no time, child.
Well I'm white, and have been called sexy, so that should be status enough right? I could travel to a town in South Korea with very little white people.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.

Recently there was a video released at a gender reveal party from the Philippines. Seems like there’s a few singles you can try to bang