• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What if instead of Big Jay Oakerson

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Or Pig Gay Oinkerson. Take off your fingerless gloves and pants chain, faggot. You're 45.
I recall a story Pig Gay Oinkerson told about his wife (ex?) was arguing with some dude out in front of the apartment they were living at and he saw it and came outside all King Kong'd out and started huffin and puffin trying to intimidate the guy in front of his wife and Big Gay slipped on some ice and snow falling directly on his lard ass when got close and the guy just busted out pointing and laughing at him!

Nice billy bad ass, stupid. How fucking utterly humiliating. Probably only had enough time to find one fingerless glove and had one sweatpant leg pulled up. Ooof. I don't know if I could ever admit that story if it happened to me it's so humiliating. I'm glad he did though! Tub of shit likely crushed the asphalt beneath the ice too.

Giant tire popping pothole still there today and above it is a pair of fingerless gloves tied together with shoestring hanging over a branch.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I recall a story Pig Gay Oinkerson told about his wife (ex?) was arguing with some dude out in front of the apartment they were living at and he saw it and came outside all King Kong'd out and started huffin and puffin trying to intimidate the guy in front of his wife and Big Gay slipped on some ice and snow falling directly on his lard ass when got close and the guy just busted out pointing and laughing at him!

Nice billy bad ass, stupid. How fucking utterly humiliating. Probably only had enough time to find one fingerless glove and had one sweatpant leg pulled up. Ooof. I don't know if I could ever admit that story if it happened to me it's so humiliating. I'm glad he did though! Tub of shit likely crushed the asphalt beneath the ice too.

Giant tire popping pothole still there today and above it is a pair of fingerless gloves tied together with shoestring hanging over a branch.
You have to give him credit for telling that story because he comes off like a moron.