• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What if classic AVGN reviewed STARSHIP REPO?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
253fab3dc44727c0b3a5a813b031487f03c51f2f41e67764e82ce1cfcdff9355.jpeg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I don't know if I'm getting old or the nerd character is getting old, but the new videos just don't work for me.
He quit working with his original crew a few years ago, which completely changed AVGN. I’m fairly certain that James Rolfe sold off his characters and videos to the production house who is now shoehorning their own people into his videos. They’re not funny and he seems like he doesn’t want to do AVGN any longer.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
He quit working with his original crew a few years ago, which completely changed AVGN. I’m fairly certain that James Rolfe sold off his characters and videos to the production house who is now shoehorning their own people into his videos. They’re not funny and he seems like he doesn’t want to do AVGN any longer.
I think it's because he forgot all about Opie and what he did for him tobehonestwitcha *sniff*

He put out a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas AVGN episode, which was actually OK, looked like the guy was having fun and his Hunter S Thompson was pretty good.

What production house did he sell it to? Mike Matei went off to start his own channel (apparently) but was there any beef between them that pushed him towards doing that? He doesn't even use the old nerd shirt anymore, for some reason. And he only uses the end of the theme song for every intro.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I think it's because he forgot all about Opie and what he did for him tobehonestwitcha *sniff*

He put out a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas AVGN episode, which was actually OK, looked like the guy was having fun and his Hunter S Thompson was pretty good.

What production house did he sell it to? Mike Matei went off to start his own channel (apparently) but was there any beef between them that pushed him towards doing that? He doesn't even use the old nerd shirt anymore, for some reason. And he only uses the end of the theme song for every intro.
Ugh, I used to like this guy...

The early videos were entertaining and he seemed to have a passion of sorts, but much like a group of people beating a dead horse with reunion tours (C'mon, yaknowwhatimean?), he won't kill his cash cow. And I have no respect for this bloke anymore.

And the company is Screenwave. Look them up. They are legitimately all fat hacks. If they were fat and creative, like a motivated Stangel, I'd let this slide, but not even close. They are charm vampires, devoid of anything interesting to say or create.

As for Matei, from what I saw he left quietly and Rolfe just mentioned it in passing - a total kick to the dick, as Matei was the main writer of those videos for years. For all intents and purposes, he WAS the Nerd, James just performed it. Then again, there's a laundry list of his James cut off with no goodbyes, like the guy who wrote and performed his theme. Now Matei just screams at games on stream while his weird, femboi-ish pixie redhead girlfriend barely cracks 1,000 views in a month.

Seriously, YouTubers might very well be the most worthless people in the world.