What happens when Tits, Worm, Nana and Joe Qumia die?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The torch must remain lit. Once Nana and Worm are no longer around to defend themselves, we can begin putting the boots to them for real.

On a personal note, I'm confused why you mention "Tits?"
What does that even mean, are you talking about Opie...? Good luck with that.

Brother Joe? I might get a little misty listening to the Black Earl song when he passes.

When the day comes, I'll be working with wheelchair braunheiser and Erock to restore the classic Opie shows, his name will be remembered.

Cptbaldopie

The torch must remain lit. Once Nana and Worm are no longer around to defend themselves, we can begin putting the boots to them for real.

On a personal note, I'm confused why you mention "Tits?"
What does that even mean, are you talking about Opie...? Good luck with that.

Brother Joe? I might get a little misty listening to the Black Earl song when he passes.

When the day comes, I'll be working with wheelchair braunheiser and Erock to restore the classic Opie shows, his name will be remembered.
I hate to admit I actually like the black earl song.

G

I would say Pat would be still around since he's younger than them all, but who am I kidding? His beer and brat heart will give out before theirs do again and there's no stent that can fix that barely beating lard sac beneath his ample bosoms.

Opie: sparsely attended service, small headstone, unkempt grave site.

Jim: unclaimed body, Potter's Field

Joe: cheapo cremation, box of ashes kept on top shelf of daughter's hall closet.

Nana: body discovered three weeks after death in advanced state of decomposition. Private service, buried in third-rate cemetery next to highway.