What happened to SpacePest aka jackmeoff?

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
faggot.png

Is that who this coward was? Good riddance faggot.

G

we seem to have lost a few regulars, maybe the threats of doxxing scared a few off. not cool
As if any brothamen here have anything to hide. I don’t get it. I catfish pedos and legit scumbags on social media. If you’re not doing anything wrong what does it matter?

Then again some of our brothamen do what you might call act out of order sometimes so I don’t know. I’ll admit some of our boys act bad with the telephone bullshit but that’s not all of us.

We’re an autistic horde that isn’t judgmental. All I’m saying is:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/7789fb57-d2aa-4aef-a4ef-48c3945e6821/gif[/URL]

As if any brothamen here have anything to hide. I don’t get it. I catfish pedos and legit scumbags on social media. If you’re not doing anything wrong what does it matter?

Then again some of our brothamen do what you might call act out of order sometimes so I don’t know. I’ll admit some of our boys act bad with the telephone bullshit but that’s not all of us.

We’re an autistic horde that isn’t judgmental. All I’m saying is:

Yeah, a couple people here know my name, I've posted a pic before. I'm 90% self-employed so couldn't really give a shit, but some people might have careers to worry about

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Yeah, a couple people here know my name, I've posted a pic before. I'm 90% self-employed so couldn't really give a shit, but some people might have careers to worry about
Being in the crosshairs of this site is a dangerous game. I dont think anything bad would really happen if I was doxxed, but by doxxing myself I have nothing to gain and only weird gay bullshit can come from it so if I can avoid it I’ll continue to.

Unlike a certain podcast host, Im not foolhardy enough to think I can take on the pests and make all the right moves because its never been done

G

Being in the crosshairs of this site is a dangerous game. I dont think anything bad would really happen if I was doxxed, but by doxxing myself I have nothing to gain and only weird gay bullshit can come from it so if I can avoid it I’ll continue to.

Unlike a certain podcast host, Im not foolhardy enough to think I can take on the pests and make all the right moves because its never been done
Too late [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/attachments/screenshot_89-jpg.64270/[/URL]