What happened to 90s Skinheads?

G

My best friend used to be a "skin". One of those punks that wears boots and collared shirts and then goes to concerts and acts like a fag. We used to go hang out with other "skins" in the city and do "skin" things. I never understood the arbitrary rules of becoming a "skin" and thought the whole group was a bunch of fashion dorks. Anyone into fashion is a queer I'm sorry, doesn't matter if you're a "skin" or a hood nigger.

G

1679494180344.jpeg

Me and the hipsters beat them into obscurity

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
My best friend used to be a "skin". One of those punks that wears boots and collared shirts and then goes to concerts and acts like a fag. We used to go hang out with other "skins" in the city and do "skin" things. I never understood the arbitrary rules of becoming a "skin" and thought the whole group was a bunch of fashion dorks. Anyone into fashion is a queer I'm sorry, doesn't matter if you're a "skin" or a hood nigger.
What skin things? Did you go to the nazi band concerts/parties? I wish i was part of it but don't think they would take a shitskin.

Were there heads shaved too?

Last edited:
G

What skin things? Did you go to the nazi band concerts/parties? I wish i was part of it but don't they would take a shitskin.

Were there heads shaved too?
Nah. I'm talking about those "non racist skins". Their skinhead subculture predates the "racist" spinoff skinheads. It includes niggers and other nonwhites and even originates from the mod niglover culture from Britain. It's all very gay.