What happened to 90s Skinheads?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Mid 00s used to buy pot from and get drunk with nazi punks. At around 16 years of age they all renounced their nazism and turned into hippies. Horse shoe theory in scene kid action.
So they weren't serious at all? Just wanted to be edgy? Did they shave their heads?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I still have the tattoos of a misspent youth, funster.

imageedit_13_2395008783.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
So they weren't serious at all? Just wanted to be edgy? Did they shave their heads?
They were pretty serious about it. There were significantly older people, early 20s probably up to mid thirties that had been grooming them probably since they were infants. Maybe friends of friends of the family. They'd get them drugs, musical instruments, flags, stickers, clothes, all that shit, I guess to replace the last generation that turned into gay hippies.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
They were pretty serious about it. There were significantly older people, early 20s probably up to mid thirties that had been grooming them probably since they were infants. Maybe friends of friends of the family. They'd get them drugs, musical instruments, flags, stickers, clothes, all that shit, I guess to replace the last generation that turned into gay hippies.
pretty cool, i wish we had subcultures like that today. All we have now is gay proud boys.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I shaved my head as a teenager but wasn't part of any subculture. People still thought I was a skinhead because of how I dressed and being a bald 15 year old.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
One time in middle school I took a train ride with a couple friends through the redwoods. (That's plenty to dox and have me cuffed right there, Shane.)
Along the way, we saw two young punks drinking schnapps on the bank of a small creek. We waved and they replied by heiling. We laughed, they didn't think it was funny.
The train stopped. They ran up to us and started puffing up, talking shit acting tough.
"You laughing at Hitler?"
"Huh?"
Nobody was in any position to do anything, and the train moved on after a moment.
That's my sole run-in with overt "white supremacists", thank you for coming to my SPLC Reddit symposium.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Pretty hard to reconcile the concept of white in group preference while also deifying the retard Hitler. Pretty dumb even.

G

One time in middle school I took a train ride with a couple friends through the redwoods. (That's plenty to dox and have me cuffed right there, Shane.)
Along the way, we saw two young punks drinking schnapps on the bank of a small creek. We waved and they replied by heiling. We laughed, they didn't think it was funny.
The train stopped. They ran up to us and started puffing up, talking shit acting tough.
"You laughing at Hitler?"
"Huh?"
Nobody was in any position to do anything, and the train moved on after a moment.
That's my sole run-in with overt "white supremacists", thank you for coming to my SPLC Reddit symposium.
Fuck, best retort to that would have been "you want to start being violent over nothing like a fucking nigger?"

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Fuck, best retort to that would have been "you want to start being violent over nothing like a fucking nigger?"
Fawk, that would have been a good one. Get a time machine, go back to ~1997 and tell young me to a) remember that line and b) maybe whack off a little bit less often, focus more on school work. Thanks!