• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What exactly is wrong with Pat?

G

I think I get it better than most, in order to do so you have to put yourself in his brain.

Left to his own devices man will drive himself insane. Thoughts in your mind are everflowing, negative or positive; I believe the only reason drugs such as mushrooms or ketamine are able to bring about positive changes in individuals is because they force your thoughts to overflow from the ridge lines they've spent years producing and eroding.

Patrick hasn't had a "wake up" moment. He needs one soon, because his only friend in this world is his wife Nikki, and if he doesn't snap out of his delusions he will lose her too.

G

I think I get it better than most, in order to do so you have to put yourself in his brain.

Left to his own devices man will drive himself insane. Thoughts in your mind are everflowing, negative or positive; I believe the only reason drugs such as mushrooms or ketamine are able to bring about positive changes in individuals is because they force your thoughts to overflow from the ridge lines they've spent years producing and eroding.

Patrick hasn't had a "wake up" moment. He needs one soon, because his only friend in this world is his wife Nikki, and if he doesn't snap out of his delusions he will lose her too.
This is a long-winded way of saying his own thinking has worn down a luge track of negative thought processes; nevertheless I believe this to be the truth.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
When he was younger, his mother apparently put a sign on their fridge labeled, “Don’t let the idiots win.” I’m not sure which idiots she was referring to there but really took it to heart. He can’t let anyone else “win” any situation he’s in. He has to be the center of attention, the smartest and most successful. In direct conflict with others, Pat can’t perceive himself as having lost. The conflict with the subreddit is the best example; five years and hundreds of thousands of dollars lost because had to “win” against “harassers.” According to PCJ, he also signed away the rights to his daughter because he couldn’t have the custody agreement completely on his terms. The need to win is common amongst people, especially men, but Pat takes it the furthest out of most known humans.

Forum Clout
Maybe... Maybe not... I'm a crisp 170 with a left hand for days, I'm dyin to try this Mexican left on somebody...
Yea you could kick my ass. I'm out of shape and depressed. In the old sub, I relapsed after my positive lentil soup post. I started drinking and spiking H and started mating with British and German whore pig tourists. I got in a argument with another user who said he was big and fat but moved like lightning. The next day we reconciled. It was magic.