What ever happened to Francine?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

1666554534034.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Her “news jokes” were so bad that they were funny. 1,000 times funnier than Twichels or Big A doing the news. Where’d they get that bit from? Hoo hoo Robin.
I enjoyed twitchels but I never found Big A funny and the only time I ever enjoyed listening to him was when they asked him about some girl he was going to marry and it was pretty fawkin dark at how this bitch used him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I enjoyed twitchels but I never found Big A funny and the only time I ever enjoyed listening to him was when they asked him about some girl he was going to marry and it was pretty fawkin dark at how this bitch used him.
They both sucked because the bbbooyyss would drag out the bit too long. Someone put Twichell’s on air when he thought he wasn’t so he was talking normally until they revealed it was actually live. *bbzzzztttt* Also he went on Artie’s podcast and sent out an open invitation for being his boyfriend. He always seemed like it was mostly an act but Big A just seemed messed up. Either way they both were unfunny. What’s so funny about reading the headlines with a stutter? I don’t even think it’s cruel, it’s just lame.