• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What does this paragon of wit have to say about the secret subterranean heeb tunnel network?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž
Forum Clout
IMG_20240109_091733_559.jpg

A little F-N 6-year-old dies: 😑πŸ”₯πŸ¦πŸ’πŸ¦§βœ’οΈπŸ“œ

Civilization's greatest parasite for millennia hiding a series of underground highways in America's major city: πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I was listening to kosher sports the other day, and the israeli/gaza shit came up and everyone, but opie and DAVID, were kvetching for the jews. Dumb ass worm even said "Why would they(gaza) even do that, they know they'll be bombed!"
Then Anthony argues with a caller who was right in saying "the palestinians were there first" anthony conviently leaves out the part where the palestinians were displaced following ww2.

Point is nana always was a pationate philosemite, wonder why there was a sudden heel turn?

I still couldn't believe the only jew in the room just wanted to change subjects, probably the most uncomfortable David was on the show.

Last edited:

midwit

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Anthony hates Jews but is too scared of the power they have to speak out. Gavin and Alex Jones are the same despite getting cancelled everywhere.
I don't think that's true. Ant is pretty dumb and came from trash. For many a' white goy slop, once they rise from poverty they see themselves in a completely different way; a kind of spiritual Jew if you will.

The poverty goy pursuit of materialism is as deep as life gets for most of them, and so they often see our Jew-grievances through the prism of their own shallowness- we're actually just jealous of Jewish financial success, it's all a cope, we don't really care about Jews subverting our civilization/erasing our history, etc. A lot of upper crust goyum truly believe this. They sincerely can't imagine white people fighting for something bigger than ourselves.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I don't think that's true. Ant is pretty dumb and came from trash. For many a' white goy slop, once they rise from poverty they see themselves in a completely different way; a kind of spiritual Jew if you will.

The poverty goy pursuit of materialism is as deep as life gets for most of them, and so they often see our Jew-grievances through the prism of their own shallowness- we're actually just jealous of Jewish financial success, it's all a cope, we don't really care about Jews subverting our civilization/erasing our history, etc. A lot of upper crust goyum truly believe this. They sincerely can't imagine white people fighting for something bigger than ourselves.

Ant had a secret Twitter account where he called Sarah Silverman a kike among other slander against the Chosen. Perhaps he is jealous to see successful Jews all over New York when his family where selling crack and living in the Munsters home.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž
Forum Clout

You're thinking too much into it.
I think Ant grew up in the world jewish propaganda hub of NY (moreso than israel even) AND idolizing showbiz. He thinks they're just rich, successful people, and is incapable of looking into history beyond a highly jew-curated WW2 doc.

His intellect only allows him to asses problems he sees, like niggers burning down a Target on CCTV, and if he even ever thinks about the JQ, it's immediately squashed by his NY and neocon grifter friends.