• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

What does this even mean?

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 08.43.56.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Not sure where the “if I play” part is valid because if you’re being paid $300 for 3 hours of work, you can bet your smelly bovine ass that you’re expected to play.
I think he means that the shift managers at TGI Fridays don’t care if he plays or not because their boss booked him, not them. Also they probably try to persuade him not to play because the fat old man singing and being studiously ignored by patrons is just plain depressing.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I think he means that the shift managers at TGI Fridays don’t care if he plays or not because their boss booked him, not them. Also they probably try to persuade him not to play because the fat old man singing and being studiously ignored by patrons is just plain depressing.
I don’t doubt that for a bit, but I’d be hard pressed to think that the “cushy” gig he’s braying about, is in fact the TGIFriday’s gig.

Also, anyone paying this fool 300 bones for a solo acoustic show is getting properly fleeced and needs to be corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrected.

Salted Earth Truffle

I’d be hard pressed to think that the “cushy” gig he’s braying about, is in fact the TGIFriday’s gig.
This is Joseph Cumia we’re talking about here. He’s got a long history of talking up his work experiences and claiming things that are verifiably false (see his discharge papers for that). Describing a lonely night at a chain restaurant as a “cushy gig” with insane perks is exactly the kind of bullshit he’d try.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter

Salted Earth Truffle

A "musician" who, got a gig. Woo hoo! He can actually help Carol out. Paying the bills.
I wonder if Joe ever got caught up on the PSE&G power bill he spent months raging about but not paying. Definitely want to be in good standing with them ASAP since air conditioner weather arrived in the greater NY area weeks ago. (Don’t need it every day yet, but definitely at least a few times a week.)

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I wonder if Joe ever got caught up on the PSE&G power bill he spent months raging about but not paying. Definitely want to be in good standing with them ASAP since air conditioner weather arrived in the greater NY area weeks ago. (Don’t need it every day yet, but definitely at least a few times a week.)
especially when little bro doesn’t have the pool for the cow to go cool down