• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think the Opester planned to do with the Roland scat recording?

What do you think the Opester planned to do with the Roland scat recording?

• Total voters

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He'd probably delete it to be perfectly honest witcha. But he just didn't think beyond the fawkin moment. He thought it was funny but didn't consider he'd be commiting a major HR violation. The opester is a dolt.

For all their differences in politics and sexual orientation, both Opie and Anthony lost lucrative radio jobs over spur of the moment decisions to post on social media. Way before they were fired, Ant was addicted to Twitter and Opie was always hoping to make a "viral video" so it was inevitable really.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I laughed at the options harder than I should have. It’s a moment in O&A lore that should be talked about more but the show was so far from where it was, it gets no respect.

The thought of Roland sitting on the toilet and then a phone slowly hovers in under the sidewall as Opie tries to hold back laughter is so fucking hilarious that it makes me upset that no one wants to ever talk about it.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I laughed at the options harder than I should have. It’s a moment in O&A lore that should be talked about more but the show was so far from where it was, it gets no respect.

The thought of Roland sitting on the toilet and then a phone slowly hovers in under the sidewall as Opie tries to hold back laughter is so fucking hilarious that it makes me upset that no one wants to ever talk about it.
1718850064306.png

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

That's why I'm here, brotherman. It's such an absurd ending to a multi-millionaire's career. I think he may have just been recording outside the stall for sounds, unless the destroyer was so brazen as to hover in and go underneath... sadly, I guess we'll never know.

Has anyone sent him superchats asking for elaboration? Lol I might have to next livestream