What do these dreams mean

G

I keep having dreams that I'm hanging out at the corner store, or walking down a busy street near where I live. These are real places, boring places, but in my dreams I am there and enjoying it. Just enjoying being there.

Makes me wanna go down to the corner store and just hang out there. Who needs a vacation when I can just chill in a parking lot?

G

There's places that seem mundane but they have this weird energy and sense of community. I used to live down the street from a corner store where all these day laborer Mexicans would congregate by the dumpster and drink cervezas. There was some bum that would be there hanging out too and he'd always have some goofy shit on like an asian rice paddy hat or a viking helmet. It had a weird sleazy charm to it but I couldn't understand why they'd be hanging around a goddamn dumpster. I missed trash day once and threw my home garbage in it and some wigger with track marks in his arm shouted "Hey man! You can't do that!" It had a bizarre aura of respect for some odd reason.

After my Dad died I was really in a bad place, then I had a dream where we were in the car and he was driving, which was one of his favorite things to do. He turned to me and said "Everyone has to die, Son."... I feel like his energy only had one thing he could say to me, but that one thing took away so much pain and helped me cope.

Of course I might just be insane... but I haven't dreamed of him since...

BraunsGhost

After my Dad died I was really in a bad place, then I had a dream where we were in the car and he was driving, which was one of his favorite things to do. He turned to me and said "Everyone has to die, Son."... I feel like his energy only had one thing he could say to me, but that one thing took away so much pain and helped me cope.

My dad passed 5 years ago. I seldom dream of him. When I do, it's dreams that play out and you have no control. I wake up upset because I feel it was a wasted opportunity to try and communicate with him.

I feel pretty stupid because I know dreams are a product of chemical reactions and such science. And communicating with the dead is not possible. But i still hold out hoping to have some type of communication with him.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
There is a connection between dreams and spirituality that I can't quite figure out. Perhaps these places have a level of significance or comfort to you that mentally, you haven't quite figured out. But in dreams, when your spirit is free to explore, it chooses to go to a place of comfort, especially if you are feeling stressed or fatigued.

G

My dad passed 5 years ago. I seldom dream of him. When I do, it's dreams that play out and you have no control. I wake up upset because I feel it was a wasted opportunity to try and communicate with him.

I feel pretty stupid because I know dreams are a product of chemical reactions and such science. And communicating with the dead is not possible. But i still hold out hoping to have some type of communication with him.
If it makes you feel any better, maybe you can. Science is fucking gay, especially when it pretends to be the be all end all explanation of life. This "everything is just chemicals" reductionist nonsense they try to force down our throats is overly simplistic. There is a lot more to life than what some labcoat faggot can try to limit us into believing. Keep holding out hope, brotherman.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I keep having dreams that I'm hanging out at the corner store, or walking down a busy street near where I live.
Your dream sounds like a Kevin Smith movie crossed with a Richard Linklater movie you bore...but anway let's go to Egypt and ask Brother Joseph the Dream Interpreter what your dream means

:image_9247_m:

Ok it looks like you're gonna have seven years of fat cows with EVERYTHING Comp'd but then be ready because you'll have another seven years of skinny-jeaned LIBTARD cattle

G

Means you need to take a trip, dude.

Go to Japan, Torquie.
I have been to Japan many times already, staIker.

I am thinking hong kong now. I made out with a chick from hong kong a couple of months ago and she was so fuckin hot.

I wanna go to a non touristy place though. A place where there arent many white guys so I stand out and can fuck easily. Thats what I did in Japan.

G

I have been to Japan many times already, staIker.

I am thinking hong kong now. I made out with a chick from hong kong a couple of months ago and she was so fuckin hot.

I wanna go to a non touristy place though. A place where there arent many white guys so I stand out and can fuck easily. Thats what I did in Japan.
You just had a Mullment

[MEDIA=youtube]CfYqs69WZwU[/MEDIA]

G

I keep having dreams that I'm hanging out at the corner store, or walking down a busy street near where I live. These are real places, boring places, but in my dreams I am there and enjoying it. Just enjoying being there.

Makes me wanna go down to the corner store and just hang out there. Who needs a vacation when I can just chill in a parking lot?
You should.. Lotta good lot lizards there waiting to drain yer balls!

Stent

swatchsticker

A friend of mine died not long ago and soon afterwards I had a dream where we hung out just laughing at stupid shit and shooting the breeze. Incredibly real dream with no weird transition shit or anything. It was exactly how you'd want to have one last conversation with someone before the leave forever.

If you're enjoying yourself in a dream it's probably because you're doing quite well in life. I'd guess you're exercising, not drinking too much or messing around with drugs.

You're just dreaming of mundane places because you have zero fucking imagination!