• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What Anthony sees when he dreams

Forum Clout
EhTbhaC.png

After a long day of F/N tweeting, Anthony lays his weary head down to rest. Visions of the life he wished he had go through his head. He longs for the one that got away.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You ever invite a 20 year old tranny to your house for purely platonic reasons and then stay in a hotel room with them and pay for their tits and then wipe the whole interaction from the internet in a state of total panic?

Happens to me all the time!

Forum Clout
You ever invite a 20 year old tranny to your house for purely platonic reasons and then stay in a hotel room with them and pay for their tits and then wipe the whole interaction from the internet in a state of total panic?

Happens to me all the time!
Anthony helps out everyone, from ages 8-80. He’s a kind and generous man in his golden years looking to spend his riches by paying it forward to those in need, just as the Bible says. Anthony strives to be Christlike in all endeavors and just as our Lord turned water to wine, Anthony paid for bottom shelf bolt-on tits to turn Sue into a woman.