What an odd reaction

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
I’ve never really cared enough about Hildy to give him a time of day, but this was enraging.

There is undeniable proof that Pat is in serious trouble and NO ONE in his inner circle gives a shit. What’s wrong with these people?

IMG_3579.jpeg
IMG_3580.jpeg

And to answer your question, I want Pat Posting to continue for 20 years. It’ll be hard to do that if he’s locked up.

BoomerSperg

I’ve never really cared enough about Hildy to give him a time of day, but this was enraging.

There is undeniable proof that Pat is in serious trouble and NO ONE in his inner circle gives a shit. What’s wrong with these people?

View attachment 136254View attachment 136255

And to answer your question, I want Pat Posting to continue for 20 years. It’ll be hard to do that if he’s locked up.

Sounds like hildy was trying to signal his true feelings for pat here and no one got it.

Now if only he could stop touching children.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
It's just par for the course with these people. Sure, Jackie Singh swiped the reality that Pat appeared to have been credibly accused of twisted murder threats to his family(why would his sister in law make that up?) right off her shoulder. Imo Herzog and Signal's podcast was worse for dismissing Pat's past legal issues and saying...

[Paraphrasing] that was a LONG time ago, and who cares?

Screenshot_20230719_195523_Gallery.jpg

I wouldnt want someone jailed forever for saying something like this. But who the fuck says that's no reason to dislike someone who's a public figure and apparently a "correct opinion haver" that thinks it's acceptable to beat up conservative women? Fuck you

I dislike Patrick Tomlinson and will continue to make fun of him and post beefers

I'll hang up and take your answer off the air

Screenshot_20230719_195542_Gallery.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

View attachment 136254View attachment 136255

Right the answer is obvious. If he’s behind bars he can’t tweet his usual 1.7 GPA waterhead drivel.