• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a life

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I will never understand how a person let's themselves live like that.

At my lowest, I would never even consider getting to the point that man has. I also would never consider a radio show the center of my life as an honorary whack packer, because then I'd have to kill myself.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
WTF happened to him? I know he had a bad start in life. Has diabetes, shitty diet, fat. But didn't he get plenty of life lines? (Offered work, given money). I know he lost his foot recently. Is he that lazy not to try and do something with his life.

I once had sympathy for him. As mentioned, Maybe death sooner than later might be a good thing for him.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
When his dad died a few years ago the guy made sure to not leave Pat anything in his will. But Pat did receive some sort of pension that belonged to his father. I remember he told me via DM a few years ago.

At the time he was into the stock market and making some gains with that money. Not sure what happened to all of it, but he definitely had enough to fix up his trailer or just find a newer one.

Plus didn't he get like 20k through GoFundMe after he lost his leg?