What’s the allure behind luis j gomez? (Metzger fight)

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Toe went on long before the Schaub drama. D'Elia and Callen hadn't even been cancelled yet. Callen went on after all of LoS, Ari and Shane trashed Schaub repeatedly, and this was post-cancellation when even Rogan wouldn't touch him. He doesn't give a shit anymore. He even did Cameos for Sam Hyde poking fun at Toe.
Callen is creepy as shit, his father is like Clinton's advisor and the fella keeps making new conspiracy podcast

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Yeah not sure why los had him on recently. Besides all the rape shit he’s a hack. So of course they did 2 and a half hours with him and spent the last half hour sucking schaub’s dick and saying he has an open invite to the show.
Checking his Wikipedia he was on madtv from 1995-1997 then it was a huge gap into his next project which is 10 minutes podcast in 2012. In the mean time he was probably doing comedy and being extras in shows and movies. So he's been at this for almost 3 decades, the last special of his "concert ape" features jokes like "Hunters drives like this vegans drive like that" in the trailer, guy is shit. I remember the tfatk sub people used to say Bryan should leave Brendan swab cause the retard was dragging him down, it's probably the other way around

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
NYC genderless homos.
71A8BEBE-F036-4533-8DCD-5A81479335E4.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
He was the first person to let Anthony know that be bombed at the roast.

Didn't even waste a second to tell him.
It’s like he knew Nana would bomb and it would be an easy way to win people over. I will never understand how Nana fucked having this wetback work for her up. You can hate the faggot but he is 100% a hustler, and created an actually successful network, with barely anything.

FingerofGod

It’s like he knew Nana would bomb and it would be an easy way to win people over. I will never understand how Nana fucked having this wetback work for her up. You can hate the faggot but he is 100% a hustler, and created an actually successful network, with barely anything.
Yeah it somehow makes a profit even though like 1.5 shows on the network are listenable

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I forgot how funny it was to watch Metzger melt into a puddle of non-man. Anyone who can watch this and sympathize with Kurt is a hilariously sad slump of a person. No one should be captured on video being THAT cowardly.

He was begging off like Flair in '89