What’s the allure behind luis j gomez? (Metzger fight)

G

I haven't heard a ton of Gomez, but he's always been listenable. No easy feat when you (the average brotherman) think of how many people you just can't fucking stand outright

i like luis and big jay, but soder and dave smith are insufferable.
Not to mention when they have broads like nikki glazer and ilyza on and entertain their horse shit, insufferable
I guess that’s why we’re posting about them and not vice versa 🤷‍♂️

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
i like luis and big jay, but soder and dave smith are insufferable.
Not to mention when they have broads like nikki glazer and ilyza on and entertain their horse shit, insufferable
I guess that’s why we’re posting about them and not vice versa 🤷‍♂️
Soder is a tough one for me. Some Bonfire clips and shows are legitimately some of the funniest shit I've ever heard in my life. But I start to find Soder, as funny as he is, so goddamned annoying with his nonstop and, just my opinion, terrible impersonations

Greygooser

Quietly now
Luis is hilarious, but it’s kind of hard to explain why. He can be an edgelord sometimes, but other times he just has the most ridiculous opinions on things it’s hilarious. And more importantly, despite having a (very) high opinion of himself, he has no problem letting comics completely trash him and will laugh along.

I think the best of example of how good he can be is either the “Coke Magic” episode of RAP or when he was on MSSP “Standing on the Gravitron”

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Luis was trashing LA comics big time, and Toe still lived in LA at the time of the appearance. Even rapist Callen went on LoS. Toe is such petty little midget.

Rogan went on LoS though. He was on with Hinchcliffe. LoS did a second appearance on JRE after the Luis episode. I think that Joe was in a tight spot with the LA comic trashing because he is friends with a lot of those hacks and heavily supported the scene there, but had to know that most of those comics were awful. He also has to bow down to advertisers and not get too controversial any longer. It’s why Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones don’t really appear on JRE.

Luis and Michael Bisping are the OGs when it comes to trashing Schaub.

Wild

I love media!
He's a friend of the sub, but I agree that he isn't that funny. Most of his shit is just dudebro reactions to much funnier comedians surrounding him. Props for not stomping over other's bits, though. Overall, he isn't Opie levels of showkiller/showstopper, so I don't really mind him.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
There's a Rogan episode with Big Jay and it's the most awkward thing I've ever seen. Jay is funny throughout but Rogan takes everything he says completely seriously and literally. His response to obvious little throwaway jokes was generally a stern-faced "what do you mean by that?" The only times Rogan laughs in the whole thing is at stuff he says himself. I know Joe Rogan is an idiot, but he had to know that he was kidding at least a few of the times and he just no-sold him the whole show. He had him on again and did the same thing. He's like straight up mean to him.

I think it's because Rogan is so up his own ass about his dedication to the "artform" of comedy. He talks about writing and working on funny sentences to say, choosing every word carefully and Jay's able to just wing shit that's 100× funnier. You know the saying hard work beats talent? Joe Rogan is all hard work and Jay Oakerson is all talent. Or Joe Rogan isn't naturally funny and Jay Oakerson is. Joe Rogan had to bust his gay little ass to even learn what comedy is and how to be funny where Jay has just always known how to be funny and would be funny whether he was a comedian or not.
Remember wormerson pulled this on cumtown when they were new, they had to deleted half of the episode because of how awful he was

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Rogan went on LoS though. He was on with Hinchcliffe. LoS did a second appearance on JRE after the Luis episode. I think that Joe was in a tight spot with the LA comic trashing because he is friends with a lot of those hacks and heavily supported the scene there, but had to know that most of those comics were awful. He also has to bow down to advertisers and not get too controversial any longer. It’s why Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones don’t really appear on JRE.

Luis and Michael Bisping are the OGs when it comes to trashing Schaub.

Toe went on long before the Schaub drama. D'Elia and Callen hadn't even been cancelled yet. Callen went on after all of LoS, Ari and Shane trashed Schaub repeatedly, and this was post-cancellation when even Rogan wouldn't touch him. He doesn't give a shit anymore. He even did Cameos for Sam Hyde poking fun at Toe.