What’s the allure behind luis j gomez? (Metzger fight)

G

He’s the opie of the podcast world.
I can’t think of anything remotely funny he’s said, is he supposed to be a “real ass dude” because he says faggot on stage still or some shit?

He is a carbon copy of every impulsive low iq spic standing outside bodegas in south bronx, his alpha schtick is pretty annoying especially when he gets drunk and obnoxiously talks over jay and hinchecliff.
Mongrel

Skip to 40:00 for the altercation

Being as anti semitic as I am, kurt made the rattlesnake look like a fool

[MEDIA=youtube]YM640-lLvRI[/MEDIA]

Age restricted. Welp

G

I can’t think of anything remotely funny he’s said, is he supposed to be a “real ass dude” because he says faggot on stage still or some shit?

He is a carbon copy of every impulsive low iq spic standing outside bodegas in south bronx, his alpha schtick is pretty annoying especially when he gets drunk and obnoxiously talks over jay and hinchecliff.
Mongrel

[MEDIA=youtube]YM640-lLvRI[/MEDIA]

Age restricted. Welp
I agree with everything you said, but I still like him🤷‍♂

Maybe you're just a jealous loser white boy?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Luis is the only current comedian I have any respect for. He's dumb yet manages to be successful because all he knows is hustling, he's not a pussy and he definitely is funny. He's always willing to be the butt of a joke and laugh at his own stupid actions.

There are definitely things I can't stand about him. Like how he rents houses and has renovations done or leases a car and talks about having goofy spic visual modifications done to it. Or talking about how he's going to buy his loser sister a dog that she won't be able to care for. Most of all, if I never heard him mention mma or "training" ever again I'd be happy. Overall though I think he's a real ass good egg and his stupidity and rowdiness often leads to hilarity.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Rogan treated him like a piece of shit on his lifted shoes. Negging everything he said and had the coldest look on his face. Not sure why
There's a Rogan episode with Big Jay and it's the most awkward thing I've ever seen. Jay is funny throughout but Rogan takes everything he says completely seriously and literally. His response to obvious little throwaway jokes was generally a stern-faced "what do you mean by that?" The only times Rogan laughs in the whole thing is at stuff he says himself. I know Joe Rogan is an idiot, but he had to know that he was kidding at least a few of the times and he just no-sold him the whole show. He had him on again and did the same thing. He's like straight up mean to him.

I think it's because Rogan is so up his own ass about his dedication to the "artform" of comedy. He talks about writing and working on funny sentences to say, choosing every word carefully and Jay's able to just wing shit that's 100× funnier. You know the saying hard work beats talent? Joe Rogan is all hard work and Jay Oakerson is all talent. Or Joe Rogan isn't naturally funny and Jay Oakerson is. Joe Rogan had to bust his gay little ass to even learn what comedy is and how to be funny where Jay has just always known how to be funny and would be funny whether he was a comedian or not.

FingerofGod

Luis is the only current comedian I have any respect for. He's dumb yet manages to be successful because all he knows is hustling, he's not a pussy and he definitely is funny. He's always willing to be the butt of a joke and laugh at his own stupid actions.

There are definitely things I can't stand about him. Like how he rents houses and has renovations done or leases a car and talks about having goofy spic visual modifications done to it. Or talking about how he's going to buy his loser sister a dog that she won't be able to care for. Most of all, if I never heard him mention mma or "training" ever again I'd be happy. Overall though I think he's a real ass good egg and his stupidity and rowdiness often leads to hilarity.
That’s why Zac is such a good cohost. He says just enough funny shit to steer Luis away from the hustlebro talk.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

Mongrel

Age restricted. Welp

Everyone hates him at first then he grows on you

G

RAP is the only podcast I listen to regularly.

You listen to the Rap podcast? Word up, yo!

C5DA0923-6198-4BB5-833C-B8CB358F9DB8.png